There's still hope!!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
A true drivers car.

Porsche is bringing back a Manual offering in some alphabet numerical car they have that was offered in auto only that created a bunch of negative ire.

Long live the manuals!

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
A true drivers car.

Porsche is bringing back a Manual offering in some alphabet numerical car they have that was offered in auto only that created a bunch of negative ire.

Long live the manuals!
Somehow, I just can't imagine owning a high performance car without one. Call me old fashion.
This will also be a dog-leg manual.
Yeah, "we don't need no first gear"!! Stopping and starting is for wimps.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Damn, there's a ton of ads on that site.
Actually...this was a setup. I get a percentage for everyone that clicks through.

Ultimatecarpage.com is a great car enthusiast site. The encyclopedia (was that ever even a word?) of automotive performance greatness.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Somehow, I just can't imagine owning a high performance car without one. Call me old fashion.

Yeah, "we don't need no first gear"!! Stopping and starting is for wimps.

Car still has first gear. The dog leg just shifts the pattern so that the 2-3 change is straight back, which is the gears you are most likely to use on a road racing circuit.

Still has a first gear just only really used for dead stop take off. From there the lowest hear you would use on a race circuit would be 2nd gear.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Car still has first gear. The dog leg just shifts the pattern so that the 2-3 change is straight back, which is the gears you are most likely to use on a road racing circuit.

Still has a first gear just only really used for dead stop take off. From there the lowest hear you would use on a race circuit would be 2nd gear.
I understand that. I was just making a crack about never wanting to stop when corner-carving (with subtle a movie line reference). On track, momentum is bliss...a full stop...not so much.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
A true drivers car.

Long live the manuals!

That PDK though...

Users who are viewing this thread