These Children Are Our Future?

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
I had great parents, went to a great school, and had sex ed in 6th grade. Did sex ed make me wanna have sex more? Hell no, it scared the crap outa me, i didnt want my penis to fall off! But, it also didnt stop me from having sex at 15. Regardless of sex ed, education, parents......whatever......teenagers have hormones! If they can find an outlet for those hormones, they will.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Originally posted by DSG03Snake
Too bad it's crappy parenting, and not the "MORAL DECAY OF SOCIETY" as some of you religious folks would have us believe.

Teaching kids to wear condoms is good. Do you honestly think people do this shit because of school sex ed? The fact is around that age is when puberty is starting for most people, they will figure it out one way or another, it's much better if they are going to do it to at least not have kids (if they are capable) or get STD's.

We didn't have sex ed when I was younger and had ****ing 11 and 12 year olds having sex, and I blame it on horrible parenting. The kids didn't know what the consequences could be, and they were curious.

In a way I agree. Puberty of course brings all these hormones to the surface. But still, puberty doesn't really go into high gear until 13 or 14. Maybe if we're lucky, it'll be a year or two before instincts kick in and they find out what to do.

But on the other hand, it is society, parents and schools included. I'm not going to blame TV because parents have a way to keep their kids from watching certain programs with sexual subjects. If in 5th grade, we show our kids what sex is, and practically tell them how to do it. They're gonna be like, "I've gotta try this out! They gave me a condom, so they must be encouraging it."

Then, I blame the pop and rap music industries for the fact that every song has some type of sexual inuendo and these teen idols are all rebelling and shit saying "I'm an adult I'm gonna do what I want." And the press puts this out for all of their 12 and 13 year old fans to see. What do they see? Sex, drugs, and well, pop and rap.

Then again, shit's gonna happen. The majority of kids aren't having kids or giving eachother blowjobs in elementary school. It's just the ones that do that make headlines.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
All I know is that if I ever have a daugher, I am going to loose my mind:eek:

Have a son and you only have to worry about one doinker, have a daughter and you have to worry about THOUSANDS of them :uh oh:

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by poopnut2
You sir are a genious!
I think you should go back to the 5th grade and learn how to spell :rollseyes Good job, insult my intelligence while making yourself look like a total assclown. You deserve a lifetime application to Mensa :bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by Rearpl8tsinsite
Safe or not it is still sex. And an 11 year old should not know about it. This is why girls at the age of 11 are giving blow jobs to fellow 5th graders.

Than when/how should they learn? You seem to have all of the answers :rollseyes

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
Originally posted by poopnut2
In a way I agree. Puberty of course brings all these hormones to the surface. But still, puberty doesn't really go into high gear until 13 or 14. Maybe if we're lucky, it'll be a year or two before instincts kick in and they find out what to do.

But on the other hand, it is society, parents and schools included. I'm not going to blame TV because parents have a way to keep their kids from watching certain programs with sexual subjects. If in 5th grade, we show our kids what sex is, and practically tell them how to do it. They're gonna be like, "I've gotta try this out! They gave me a condom, so they must be encouraging it."

Then, I blame the pop and rap music industries for the fact that every song has some type of sexual inuendo and these teen idols are all rebelling and shit saying "I'm an adult I'm gonna do what I want." And the press puts this out for all of their 12 and 13 year old fans to see. What do they see? Sex, drugs, and well, pop and rap.

Then again, shit's gonna happen. The majority of kids aren't having kids or giving eachother blowjobs in elementary school. It's just the ones that do that make headlines.

Good post. I agree. Society promotes it... Stars like Brittney Spears / Christina Ag-I-want-chokemyself don't help either.

Users who are viewing this thread