They will hopefully see this...

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Originally posted by EvoOwner
This is my attempt at a non-personal attacking thread.

OK, Let me just say that I don't want to have bad feelings between anyone on this site. I came here to learn about svt's and ended up making friends and having some good natured fun. Although in retrospect, some of my posts towards venemousSVT could have been considered un-called for, as not all of them were in smackdown. We have heard VenemousSVT and TrophyCars perspective, so I'd like to share mine.

First off I really like pm's. I have made friends using them on this site and have also worked out problems in the past with them. I have sent you pm's in the past to try and work things out. I WAS NOT TRYING TO PISS YOU OFF. The fact is I prefer writing messages because I can get all my thoughts organized and all out at once. When I use IM, it gets to cumbersome and difficult, especially when 2 people have a lot to say to each other IMO.

Anyway I would really have rather worked this out through pm's.
My first experience with venemouseSvt was in my ricer poll, he thought I wasn't a ricer and I complimented him on his car. We actually talked a little bit through PM, I really thought we were fine. Then somebody talked smack about me in smackdown, I countered by posting my own smack. Venemous jumped in the middle and called me "the troll of the year." I was pretty surprised, I thought we were cool. Trophy counters with "AWW did someone get their feelings hurt". Now this was a while back so I wasn't entirely used to smackdown at that point.

I proceeded to talk smack with venemous. Coincidently, the guy who originally talked smack about me, and I, have become friendly through pm's. The smack talk between venemous and I got a little uncool and I threw in the towel.

At this point this smackdown thread was my first communication with trophycar. One thing I did notice before, was that she is a self proclaimed resident ricer. I always thought that was a little strange. Still remembering her previous comment towards me in smackdown, I decided to respond to a post that she had written to me in my own thread. Saying that I was stiring up trouble, implying that I am a troll. So I decided to tell her what I thought about her title. I should have just left this alone in retrospect.

I forget about the whole thing, and about a few weeks go by, and I notice that venemousSvt is using my name in some posts that I am not even a part of. Basically talking smack about me. I ignore it at first, but then decide to respond. As he already told me he hates pm's, so I didn't want to send him one. The last time I sent him a pm trying to resolve our tension, he ripped me thinking I was just trying to piss him off.

The posts that I think were uncalled for, on my part, were recently in the road side pub. For that I appoligize. However obviously this was building up and that just lit the fuse. So for all this I am sorry. When you think about it, it's kind wrongs on both sides combined with a little miscommunication.

As I said I am willing to call a truce here. If you want to continue this in public forum thats fine, but I strongly urge you both to just send me a pm. I really find things can be worked out in that manner. Thanks for the space...whew.

Wtf is the point of all this nonsense? Nobody gives a shit what you think, or if you get your feelings hurt, or about your stupid opinions. If you get your precious little feelings hurt, either go cry to mama or shut the Hell up about it because NO ONE ON THIS BOARD GIVES A SHIT. That's awfully pretentious of you to post this thinking anyone cares. I mean really. Stupid ricers I swear.

LOL j/k. Don't ya just love smackdown? :rockon:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Damn i'm crying now ! :) ! LOL Just please everyone forgive him ! :beer: "It's one happy world if you let forgiveness in your heart."

Just playing stick around man ! I have no probs with ya ? :beer: WERD !

EvoOwner

Now with even MORE ownage
Established Member
Re: Re: They will hopefully see this...

Originally posted by 03CobraHopeful
Wtf is the point of all this nonsense? Nobody gives a shit what you think, or if you get your feelings hurt, or about your stupid opinions. If you get your precious little feelings hurt, either go cry to mama or shut the Hell up about it because NO ONE ON THIS BOARD GIVES A SHIT. That's awfully pretentious of you to post this thinking anyone cares. I mean really. Stupid ricers I swear.
LOL j/k. Don't ya just love smackdown? :rockon:

:rolleyes:

Who are you kidding? some people on here love reading all this drama stuff. And you people know who you are!

:D

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Jason, I remember when you started on the site and started in Smackdown. I could tell that you weren't used to it and started getting PO'd. Then you realized that it was the Smackdown Forum and adjusted to it. I was impressed with your reasonable attitude.

I have no problems with you. Your posts seem well thought out and you don't flame any more than anyone else does [and less than some]. I'm not sure what any import owner sees in this site, but it doesn't bother me if you like to hang out here. You can't please everyone all the time and you can't please some people at any time. [I'm talking generalities, not specific people on this site]. There's been a lot of antagonism this past week on the site. I don't know what's causing it, but I hope it will die down soon.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Im sure everyone understands that most people's posts are done on a whim and don't always convey what they ment to say. That, or a little help from the suds sometimes:beer: Its all good, there are some uncureable idiots here, but far fewer then most sites. Ive always loved a good arguement, and as long as the arguement stays with that subject and is not used to judge anything else about a person in general, its healthy. People need to get stuff out of their systems sometimes, and talking about non work-related stuff helps. I argue points all the time, even ones I know are heavilly biased to what I think personally:D Its all for fun. The site has plenty of no-nonsence channels for information too, which makes it great to be able to get tech info and argue about which tv hottie is, well, the hottest.

I still dont like zx2 down though:bash:

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
No one can really like you or hate you because nobody really knows who anybody REALLY is until people meet up in person.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
I of all people know. I've been online since 1984 - from a C64 and 300 and 1200 baud modem to THIS!

Any past BBSers or sysops in the house?

EvoOwner

Now with even MORE ownage
Established Member
Originally posted by ChicagoMike
I of all people know. I've been online since 1984 - from a C64 and 300 and 1200 baud modem to THIS!

Any past BBSers or sysops in the house?

EDIT
Yeah I remember the old 300 baud days. Was never a "real" sysop though. Set up a BBS once with wildcat software, just playing around at home though. Those were the days.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread