Think twice before double parking.....

Got Boost?

Established Member
cant you technically get a ticket for parking in two spaces? i norm just park out in the middle of nowhere farthest away from the place im entering. people think im retarded.

Paulinator

Established Member
rofl we used to hook around a spoke in the rim with a strap and pull the car several lanes over into a corner when wed see some rich prick double parking.

JSpeed

Degenerate Speeder
Established Member
rofl we used to hook around a spoke in the rim with a strap and pull the car several lanes over into a corner when wed see some rich prick double parking.

Regardless people have no right to mess with someone elses car.
You would be minus 1 truck if any such shit took place around me.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
that letter is bs! I know its irritating when people double park. But do they ever stop to think that people do it because 90% of idiots in the world dont care about any car exept their own, if even that?? Almost every time i park in a single spot, either some a-hole or snot nosed kid nails my car with a door. Then, they just look at it like "who cares" ..

I confronted a man about it one time. He tagged my rear quarter panel and I was standing right by the car! It left a dime sized ding and some paint marks. He just looked at it and started to walk off. I tried to walk up to him, but he shrugged me off. I yelled "a-hole" and he shot me the finger. SOOO.. when he got back to his truck, im sure he was really happy to see the nice dent about a size 12 in his bedside.

Last edited:

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
I bet lots of people on SVTP parks two spaces!

I do, but I don't park in spaces that other people would use. I park very far away. Its not that I think I have the best car in the world (I do think it must be a close second though) :rolling: You have to do that because people do not have respect for the property of others.

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
I do not park in 2 spaces but as far away as possible from anyone else. If I do have to park by someone I look for a car that doesn't look like it's been hit. I look for other mustangs or vettes. As far as the nitwit who left the note, well I hope someday he has something really nice that he wants to preserve and another idiot damages it.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
cant you technically get a ticket for parking in two spaces? i norm just park out in the middle of nowhere farthest away from the place im entering. people think im retarded.

I do the same thing. I get made fun of for it. . . . . . of course the people that make fun of me have dents all over their car.

CLN 6R

Established Member
99% of the time I park as far out as I can. I don't care if people make fun of me for doing it, or if i'm with someone has to walk far, I am NOT parking close and getting door dings. As far as the double-parking is concerned, I only do it if, again, no other cars are around and i'm in the middle of no where. I would never double park in a close space, that's very very arrogant to do.

jfsram

Established Member
99% of the time I park as far out as I can. I don't care if people make fun of me for doing it, or if i'm with someone has to walk far, I am NOT parking close and getting door dings. As far as the double-parking is concerned, I only do it if, again, no other cars are around and i'm in the middle of no where. I would never double park in a close space, that's very very arrogant to do.

I know it's already been said in a few replies but ^ pretty much sums it up.

Double parking in a close space is not the same as double parking far away.

Usually I'll take an end spot an hover towards the empty side.

NinoAvila

Who's awesome....YOU ARE!
Established Member
What I usually do is try and find a spot near a "handi-capped" spot (huge spots with "loading/unloading" zone). Then there is a corner spot where you can park as close to the edge and only have to worry about 1 side. Last but not least, I'll double park, but only if there are plenty of other spots and it's out of the way.

No need to double park in "premium" spots (near entrance for example). That's just being a dickhead. If you're going to double park, take it somewhere that's not "pemium" space and walk your bitch ass a bit.

I've been okay, no problems in th 2 years I've owned it, 3 dings, only 1 that was noticeable, and that's if I point it out. Not to bad for a daily driven, non garaged car. Well, it was good until some asshole tried to break in and couldn't. So, they went around and scratched a bunch of my car up. (Currently seeking other places to live).

-N

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
This reminds me of the time two idiots "double parked" at the very front of the lot where I used to work. it was about a 1/4 mile walk into the building and I was pissed. seems one guy parked over the side and then the second guy got there and decided to take up the other side. there was about a half a parking space between the assholes.

what they didn't count on was me coming up in my 79 VW dasher station wagon that was all beat to hell and back. by the time I got shoehorned into the space I had to crawl over the back seats and exit the tail gate, there wasn't but a couple of inches between my door and theirs on either side. one guy was backed in and the other was head in so I blocked both their drivers doors LOL! I made sure I worked late that day too.

Users who are viewing this thread