Thinkin bout sellin my motor and whipple

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Im thinkin I wanna go ahead and do a new longblock and turbo on my car. Id only do it if I had a buyer set up to buy my motor first.
Anyone might be interested in a complete longblock out of an 04 cobra with 26k miles ? Id really like to sell everything at once includin the longblock and whipple, TB, LFP H/E, idlers, JLT CAI,LFP supercharger tank, bassani headers and x pipe,focus pumps, etc. The whipple has been on the car for a year and maybe 4 thousand miles. Its the new style whipple and it does actually have a new black snout on it and a RR 3.1 upper. I'll throw in a whipple 3.5 inch pulley too.
Im tryin to avoid havin to ship the parts, it would be great to sell this as a package locally in the mid atlantic area. Id even deliever the whole package up to 100 miles of Wash DC,with a deposit. Im in the washington DC/ northern va area.

Send me a PM since I dont get to check the market forum too much. I also have a dyno sheet showin my street tune from a month ago or so to give you an idea of how it runs, heck you could even come see it run b4 it gets pulled. Of course if you can come and pull the motor then I'll give you a way better deal for savin me time and labor. PMing me is better then posting up !!

img1211du8.jpg

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
With the lonblock I'll include the oilpan, oil pump, alternator but not the harness.
The parts that will come with the package would be:
new style whipple 2.3 blower
3.5 and 3.1 inch upper pulleys
bassani SS mid length headers
bassani multi piece x pipe with intercgangeable cats
Kenne Bell polished single blade throttle body
LFP heat exchanger
billet flow 4 piece idler pulley set
RR manual belt tensioner
JLT CAI w/ 12" filter
Presicion Fab Intercooler Reservior Tank
Twin Focus Pumps
intercooler pump
intercooler lines

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
roush has dibs on my H/E ....if anyone wants to bring me your stock exhaust manifolds plus $250 in exchange for these bassani mid lengths then come get 'em

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
wheelhopper said:
Damn dude, you change your mind with mods like most people change underwear. Good luck w/ the sale.

Well not really, I was wantin the turbo b4 I even bought this car. I was gonna sell it to buy a turbo cobra but all the guys with hellion cars for sale are just so flakey. One minute they wanna sell , the next minute they wont even reply to a PM. So screw it , Im gonna build my own car. Im thinkin bout gettin this THP kit from someone on here , otherwise its gonna be the Hellion which I guess I'll settle for.

Looks like a friend of mine is gettin the headers so I dont think those are gonna be available. x pipe is available tho. Local sales only tho, Im not shippin this stuff, I know it will all sell locally b4 long.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Do you have a full mod list? I didnt know you were selling headers or exhaust. What setup do you have?

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
I have some ppl local that are interested in the whipple , its just a matter of me takin it off the car at this point. Im gonna be takin stuff apart after my birthday next wednesday , just wanna have my car for that day and then its time to rebuild. PM sent on the motor. Not sellin my catback tho.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Not shipping the whipple. I have a few local potential buyers lined up for it. Plus I dont do the paypal thing at all. Cash and carry only. I do live smack dab in the middle of cobra country USA which is the midatlantic so selling the parts locally is easy. At this point its the longblock Im tryin to sell more then anything. I have a motor already lined up that Im havin built. Someone buy this longblock from me. I'll pull it out with a few friends helpin me as soon as I get a non refundable $500 deposit.

Users who are viewing this thread