Thinking about getting an iphone?

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
i unlocked mine for tmobile, $90 for 2 lines.....way easier than liek $140+ a month for one line.
i love mine, i would never get another phone. this one is my 3rd and i would cough up money again if i had too. wifeys g1 is cool too though.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
iphone straight shits on every phone out there... There are many imitators but only one originator and so the iphone remais KING!

ninety8 GT

Mustang Fanatic
Established Member
i got the iphone 3gs this christmas and i love it like i do all other apple products! the touch screen was hard at first but you get used to it in no time unless you have gorilla hands. i have the macbook pro, ipod touch, and now iphone 3gs and i honestly will probably never go back to any cpu or phone unless its a mac!

Bullitt02744

Established Member
I love my iPhone 3G, had it since Aug 08. But AT&T is straight whackkk. There is no 3G service in my College town of 15,000 in Kansas. When I went back to my home in Canada I found out there is 3G service everywhere! Even out where we live in the boonies in Ontario. AT&T is so bad im not gonna renew my contract this summer. I pay $110 a month for noooo 3G. Screw AT&T, now im forced to go with Verizon and one of those Blackberry Curves.

Jmccormick

TERMN8D
Established Member
check your coverage with ATT first.

i loved the phone but took it back because it never had service, literally said NO SERVICE,

i don't plan on paying 130 a month for something i can't use.

ninety8 GT

Mustang Fanatic
Established Member
That is true about AT&T. So many instances where i wouldnt have reception somewhere and a buddy next to me with another carrier would have reception.

Speedylifsavr

Established Member
I have an Itouch and would love to have an Iphone but absolutely refuse to go through AT&T . I can only hope and dream some other carrier will pick it up .

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Iphone ftw. I pay about 85 a month for mine, which i think is way too much. But i also have 1500 texts a month on my plan. Without id be paying about 70. In fact im elegible for an upgrade this week and probably gonna upgrade to the 3GS

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
iphone straight shits on every phone out there... There are many imitators but only one originator and so the iphone remais KING!

exactly./ the proof is the fact that everyone is still playing catch up after all these years. its a game changer.

jliddle

Established Member
If I was you I would wait until mid summer before pulling the trigger on a iPhone. Because AT&T's contract runs up, which opens possibilities for different carriers. And there has been rumors of a updated version of the iPhone too... Such as better camera.. what not.

But along with all the other iPhone nutswingers.. iPhone > All.

Evenflow

Established Member
If anyone wants to sell their iPhone 3GS send me a PM. I want a new iPhone but my contract is not up until July!

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I guess I live in a highly populated area, but I get great service at home (D.C. metro area) and when i'm at school (OSU) Awesome phone, but i'm getting bored with it, I really hope the new iPhone 4th gen looks a lot different than the current boring design.

chrisheltra

Established Member
Apple usually has a convention in the spring/summer yearly were they introduce their new products you should wait for that to see if they offer a new version of the Iphone thats available on a different carrier.

LSUstang05

Established Member
im tired of my iphone. i kind of want the nexus one.

+1. My friends Nexus 1 on the Edge network for ATT is barely slower than my iPhone 3GS. And the nexus 1 is smaller, the camera is better (flash really is pretty decent), and the UI is very cool.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
I love mine, but I also use a mac so I'm partial to apple stuff..

I've got a 3G, my only complaint is that its a hair slow

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Iphone ftw. I pay about 85 a month for mine, which i think is way too much. But i also have 1500 texts a month on my plan. Without id be paying about 70. In fact im elegible for an upgrade this week and probably gonna upgrade to the 3GS

jesus!
wifey and i text each other alone 3500+ a month! :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread