Thinking about selling!

Nazman

Established Member
Have you even enjoyed any of your combos? :lol1:

Seems like you build it, get a couple street videos and track times, then a new project. :shrug:

The 2010 GT500 is pretty nice though...

Not really doing it for another project. The law will put the hurt on you after you been married for a crap load of years....as I was! Talk about 50% of everything you own! Sucks balz! and hurts more on the pocket! lol!

Naz

EVO-lution

Established Member
I say sell it to me. Ill trade you a Mach 1 straight up HAHAHAHAHA. no but seriously your longblock would be killer to have in my car..WINK WINK.

good luck with your decision Naz. I vote for the Z. a friend switched over from a KB'ed Cobra and he loves the vette.

yeller1

Established Member
Holy crap! You know, the 4 things you mentioned are the top 4 stress producers a person can endure. I know, I went thru 3 of the 4 myself. Keep in mind ALL things change. It will get better. One word of caution, don't make
major changes out of reaction to all the stresses. Make whatever change in the car life that makes you comfortable. Simplify, simplify, simplify. Best of luck whatever you do.:)

Nazman

Established Member
Atleast I drove my car for a while
driven my car for 10 yrs. faster, quicker and harder than 99 % of NE owners! not selling for BS reasons hr. If you known me personally you would know since you don't know me you and everyone else can only speculate/assume. sometimes we have to make hard desicions.

Tremor

NO MERCY
driven my car for 10 yrs. faster, quicker and harder than 99 % of NE owners! not selling for BS reasons hr. If you known me personally you would know since you don't know me you and everyone else can only speculate/assume. sometimes we have to make hard desicions.

Naz

What ever you purchase for your next project.

Im sure it will be sick :beer:

Just keep us posted, and who ever buys your Cobra will be very happy.

Jose

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
all i have to say is, do what you have to do man, after all that shit selling a car and picking something up is a small price to being happy...you sound like you have been beaten up for a couple years now...do what you wanna do mate

p.s. get the vette it will get more hot young tail to help you get over the ex

BlueSnake01

Established Member
all i have to say is, do what you have to do man, after all that shit selling a car and picking something up is a small price to being happy...you sound like you have been beaten up for a couple years now...do what you wanna do mate

p.s. get the vette it will get more hot young tail to help you get over the ex

I would say this is the last thing he needs :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread