Thinking about the Saleen 3 piece wing

AzSonicSnake

Slowpiece
Established Member
not a huge fan honestly... seen it on a car here locally and i just think it takes away from the suttleness of the stock wing...

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
I liked the look of the 3 piece! I installed mine last year! Here's a couple of pics!
loweredpicsnake3-1.jpg

blackcobra1.jpg

Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
I heard they were pieces of crap. I heard the fit and finish is way off. Just what I heard, don't know at all.

CobraMac

Established Member
Go with what you want....but IMHO i think it looks horrible on our cars. I only like it if you have the rest of the saleen body kit..which our cars dont. That is the main reason they built the wing to look like that, it flows very well on the saleen cars.

SVT GT

Established Member
I think the one piece looks good when a cowl hood is used. The three piece looks good with the complete Saleen body kit. Other than that I would say keep the original, but its your car. If you like the look do it.

Last edited:

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
I used to like them alot, and still do on the GT's. I had a one piece one for my car that I never put on and finally sold. think they look a little off on the cobras

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I feel they don't flow with the lines of the car at all. Too square and rigid. On the saleen mustangs they look fine because they match the flow of the other body pieces on the car. Its up to you tho.

Users who are viewing this thread