Thinking of buying another Terminator!

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
Well I sold my 03 Black Cobra Coupe with 4400 miles almost 2 yrs ago. I was talking to the wife today about convertibles and she says by a 03/04 convertible. I was amazed she threw that out there. I thought she wanted a muscle car. So my hunt may start shortly. I am going to buy a 04 this time. I want the dark interior. PLus the main 2 colors I want are Comp Orange or Screaming Yellow. I think I would take a White one though. Really depends I want one with under 5k miles No major mods. I would prefer a original owner. I know it may take a while to find one but I am ok with that. I sold mine for $27.5k. So I would asumme I could find a nice car for that.

Ok I know this post is worthless but I had to tell someone who would care:)

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Cool man! I sold my '03 Redfire coupe to buy a'03 DSG vert and just sold the vert a couple of months ago to buy my Whippled coupe. The wife thinks im totally wacked but i wish i would have just Whippled my vert. You will love droppng the top and cruising around on those warm summer nights,I know i did!:beer:

BlownReptile

Established Member
Someone on these boards recently mentioned seeing a never titled, still at the dealer mystichrome vert. I would be looking for that car if I was in the market.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Approval from the wife means...

Youcandoit.jpg

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
I did the samething.I found a clean Comp.Orange 04 with the rare solid black interior.Can't wait for all my mods to be done.:beer:

CLOCKWO12K

Custom User Title
Established Member
Someone on these boards recently mentioned seeing a never titled, still at the dealer mystichrome vert. I would be looking for that car if I was in the market.

yeeah that was me, the car is located at a ford dealership here in VA.
[they are asking 39 for the car tho]

gotboost03

gotboost?
Established Member
I would have to say that my favorite colors would have to be the Comp. Orange the DSG and Sonic blue I always think about selling my Black coupe to get one of those colors but not sure yet. Glad to see you are back in the Cobra World.(market)

Juruense

Banned
I do not understand why you would put comp orange in the same class with those other two regular colors...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread