thinking of selling my 2004 silver cobra

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
im thinking of selling my 2004 bone stock silver cobra w/dark inserts. it has 15,000 miles and the only mod is a bassani catback never been pullied still has original goodyear tires. i wanna no what i can get for it ive seen them with 30,000 miles going between 26-31k. i also have a 6year/75,000 miles ford certified warranty. tell me what u guys think its worth
IMG_2211.jpg
IMG_2212.jpg

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
trade for an 03 lightly moded mach-1 plus cash for your cobra?? my number is 870-316-2916 give me a call if intrested thanks, Aaron

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
if i trader it will be for a refire or sonic blue or white 03/04 cobra with the same or less milege.

Mr Ford

Established Member
rai_281 said:
im thinking of selling my 2004 bone stock silver cobra w/dark inserts. it has 15,000 miles and the only mod is a bassani catback never been pullied still has original goodyear tires. i wanna no what i can get for it ive seen them with 30,000 miles going between 26-31k. i also have a 6year/75,000 miles ford certified warranty. tell me what u guys think its worth
IMG_2211.jpg
IMG_2212.jpg
I suggest you keep your car unless you need to get out of payments. People around here are looking for steals.The car that comes close to ours are selling for way over sticker. The only other alterative is a Roush or saleen and they are mid to upper 40's.Then add in the price you paid for the warranty.I wouldn't let it go for anything less than $29k.

bored out

USAF
Established Member
Very nice Cobra bro.

+low miles
+stock
+original tires (no burnouts)
+extended warranty
+2004

I would say 26-28k

I do not really see anyone getting 30k for even an 04 unless it has under 5k miles. The Cobra sold for 36k msrp, so I think asking 30k is to high now that it is 2007. If trying to get 30k you may have to wait it out until you find the right buyer. At 26k the car would sell alot faster. So it depends on your need to part with the car.

gl with the sale.

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
i know this bro im lookin to get more than i paid and these guys think ill let it go for 26-27 yeah f***in right im going to keep it just wanted to see if someone would pay me good money i guess i have to wait. ive seen cobras with my milege for 29-35.

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
i know this bro im lookin to get more than i paid and these guys think ill let it go for 26-27 yeah f***in right im going to keep it just wanted to see if someone would pay me good money i guess i have to wait. ive seen cobras with my milege for 29-35.

ttoys00

Established Member
i picked up a slightly modded sonicblue coupe on here for 24500 with 26000 miles on it but it did have ssr gt3's on it so that added a couple thousands

CbraSvt01

Banned
rai_281 said:

You will never get $29-$35k for an 04 Cobra unless its 1 of 3 things,

1. A low mileage mystic
2. A low mileage competition orange
3. Still in plastic wrapping

Your attitude is kinda funny honestly...your trying to get more than you paid for it? Good selling strategy revealing that game plan buddy. You can think what you want about the "guys" on this site, but you asked our honest opinion on what the car is worth and we are telling you.

FYI, its not what cars are listing for....its what they are SELLING for. People can ask whatever they want for their cars, their perception is thier own reality. :bash:

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
what if i tell u i found someone who's going to pay me more than i paid for it. if i dont get what i want ill simply keep it. if someone wants to give me more than i paid then ill sell it. i love the car and im not in a financial crisis so im not in any kind of hurry. here in california thats what they are going for.

CbraSvt01

Banned
Not to mention Im interested in an 04 screaming yellow on here with just over 1k miles for $28,500.

Keep in mind we are just trying to keep you informed on the market.

bored out

USAF
Established Member
rai_281 said:
what if i tell u i found someone who's going to pay me more than i paid for it. if i dont get what i want ill simply keep it. if someone wants to give me more than i paid then ill sell it. i love the car and im not in a financial crisis so im not in any kind of hurry. here in california thats what they are going for.

Translation...

If I can rip someone off by selling this car for more than I paid, whenever ago, I will sell it to that sucker. :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread