thinking of selling my 2004 silver cobra

Jfoster

Established Member
rai_281 said:
Quatrocky get a 03/04 cobra then we will talk these cars are way nicer than what u drive. 03/04 cobra's are the only cobra's that hold their value. in september 2005 i saw 03/04 cobras with less than 5k going for 27-32. now more than a year later i see then with 15-30k going for 26-35. i was lookin for one for 3 months im not stupid i know what my car is worth when you get one maybe u will too.

Lol. When you saw them "going for" X amount - are you saying that you saw them being BOUGHT, or sitting on the LOT?

^Mad Rap Skilz.

CbraSvt01

Banned
LoL its amazing how you only know the value of a terminator if you own one. FYI buddy try not to assume what people know, drive, or have driven just by what they have listed in their profile. I could drive a Geo Metro and still have a more accurate knowledge of the terminator market than you do.

My profile says 99 cobra....my current car, before that I owned an 03th anniversary and before that an 04 mystic chrome. I know what these cars are worth and what they bring so you should just sit back and take some advice from peeps who have actually had success selling cars.

Quit acting like your better than other mustang drivers because you drive a terminator. 03/04s are not rare...being behind the wheel of one dosnt grant you supremecy. Last but not least, and i mention this again because you obviously having issues getting it to register.

ITS NOT WHAT CARS ARE LISTING FOR, ITS WHAT THEY ARE SELLING FOR!!!!!

CbraSvt01

Banned
BTW,

If anyone in the California ares is interested I have a 91 Ford Festiva Im looking to sell. I bought it here in Oklahoma for $500 but im defenitly looking to get more than I paid for it. However from what Iv seen in San Francisco these cars are listing easily for $25-$32k. If I dont get that im gonna keep it for reaaaalz.

Email me for pics, if you in California theres a standard charge of $5.00 per picture because of supply and demand.

In case your wondering I learned all of this in a recent economics class.

Last edited:

CbraSvt01

Banned
Iv had a total of 8 cobras, I always wanted to give different years a chance out of curiousity. The 99 was intended as a cheap project to modify but i am currently selling it due to the building of a new house.

You can buy it for $45k.....at least thats what iv seen them listed for?

Last edited:

CbraSvt01

Banned
Won't make a difference. His perception was wrong to begin with, he asked for our advice then basically laughed at us, and to top it off he thinks hes sitting on a rare 2004 svt cobra gold mine. Thats right follks, its a 2004 cobra....not one of those sorry ass 1994-2001 cobras. You have to own one to understand though....

bored out

USAF
Established Member
Rai is rubbing possible buyers the wrong way, I think that it is time to grow up rai.

BTW, who name is on the title anyway, yours or your mommies?

CbraSvt01

Banned
owned.jpg

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
CbraSvt01 said:
OHHHHHH SNAP!

I seriously can't believe that was you're comeback line. But hey, at least you finally used a period in one of you're worthless posts.
:lol: :lol: Hahaha....Ajmir (rai_281) we need to get another race in before you sell your COBRA...Anyway i think your a ****in dumbass for wanting to sell it!!! Keep it!...Hit me up Ajmir so I can smoke you...haha

Last edited:

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Another thing...If you don't think an LS1 can beat you with LT's...YOUR WRONG...if you still doubt it...then I still got someone to run you...quit being scary!!:lol:

C6 Vette

Established Member
silverstang20 said:
Martin Luther King had a dream I guess you can too.
This is probably the best example that might help you think straight.
Less miles and a shit load more. Good luck with 29-35k. :bash:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321390&highlight=silver+10th

Check this link. This thread is hillarious!! I love Cobras but know one in their right mind would pay in the low $30K range for your 12,000 miles 04 Snake when you got deals like this. I know this is'nt a Cobra ,but for a 2005 fully loaded Vette (NaV,HUD,the works) with only 8200 miles if you had $35K cash you would have this:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1602020

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread