This board is kinda dead unless I'm trying to put something together.

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
I miss the Two BBQ's (Due to Blown Engine) so I'm in on some thing....Just give me a PM or some thing....

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Alright guys.

The round trip is going to be around 650 miles. Which we should be able to do on two tanks of gas if we take it easy on the go pedal.

Can any of you guys that live in the Orlando area recommend a hotel? I want to start calling hotels this week coming up.

What do you guys think about May 22-23 or 29-30 for potential dates?

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Bwuahahaha, I just came up with the name for this event. When I set the date in stone i'll post it in a new thread.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Why don't we all meet up at Fudruckers on Monday,
and then from there set a date to hed up to Morroso
so we can test our beasts on the drag strip. The legal way w/o getting tickets! :) (man i learned that the hard way)
whats up lets get some feed back !:thumbsup:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by Intimidator
Alright guys.

The round trip is going to be around 650 miles. Which we should be able to do on two tanks of gas if we take it easy on the go pedal.

Can any of you guys that live in the Orlando area recommend a hotel? I want to start calling hotels this week coming up.

what price range do ya all want to be in? o-town is a low an mid and high $ hotel heaven. this sounds cool as shit!!!!!!! the dates are good as well!!!!!!!!

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Dude for the price of gas everyone will spend, hotel and tickets are you sure that's what you want to do. Besides Ben will pay for pretty much everything. By the way love bug season is coming. Well either way I'm game!! On a serious note PM me some costs of holding a small picnic and I'm sure we can come up with the coin. Maybe we can hold a car wash.:-D Or we can put Ben out on 79th St. I think the road trip would be cool for others who are in different parts of the state like Billy.
"snifff sniff" thanks for thinking of me bro:coolman:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by Intimidator
Alright guys.

i think point orlando is cool. lots of bars and hotels in the middle of fla, and walkin distance as well. i will pm you when i get a chance

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
hey intimidator, ima be joining the GT club, im selling the cobra and buying my cuhzin's 01 yellow gt coupe .....my cuhzin is hooking me up soO dirty!! if anyone wants info on the car or knows anyone thatll want a cobra call me at 786-258-1014 i put up a thread about it... call me up intimidator, u ganna be at fuddrukers tommorow?

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Bwuahahahahaha

Greg
banana2.gif

Ben

5 minutes later...

Ben
banana2.gif

Greg

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Dude am I sharing a bed with Ben?:-D
yes ben, btw what is the stoping points of this cruise? we need to hit the wing house as a stoping point in daytons bch:beer: trust me , wings,beer, and lots of nice looking young and attractive women:coolman: . i mean yall should be thirsty when you get here:beer:

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Sorry guys. I've been in the middle of a job situation and haven't been able to dedicate as much time to this as I would like.

If somebody in the Orlando area can start calling around some of the hotels to get quotes I would really appreciate it. Also, I'm still open to different dates. So if you guys have any suggestions I'm open. The only rule is that the weekend must be free of any events, so that we can get as many people in on this as possible.

I'm looking to get anywhere between 20 and 30 cars together for this event. That's a nice cruising size.

Users who are viewing this thread