THis forum is slow as fzuck.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
No prob. I don't get out much, but if you need more info, PM me.
coconut grove :beer: :beer: that place rocks:coolman: just go to south beach and grab a seat and look at the wonderful sites(chicks) all day long:coolman:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
People have to get use to it. Plus we are from Florida so it may take some time. You know the sun melts are brains!!

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I usually post in here, but I just keep forgetting this forum is here! I am just so used to going straight to the 03terminator forum. I will try to get guys in my area to start posting in here.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
lol thanks man. What happens is a few weeks will go by and I will think " oh yeah, I wonder if anyone posted anything new in the FL section " so I will post, then I will forget to come back for another 2-3weeks.

So is everyone going to the steeda stampede? I might try to make it up there.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinJKD
lol thanks man. What happens is a few weeks will go by and I will think " oh yeah, I wonder if anyone posted anything new in the FL section " so I will post, then I will forget to come back for another 2-3weeks.

it is a nobrainer be at the embassy suite on fri afternoon in lauderdale, then to steeda at 9.00 am:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by KevinJKD

Pretty much the same with me, KEvin. Isn't the Idlewilde speedshop out in your area?? How are they, do you know? A few years ago I was going to have them install a MM suspension in my 92 notch, but my wife decided that buying a condo was more important. What was she thinking?

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by sid297
You guys need to check out my thread in the Southern section. Yea I know it's a shameless plug.
ok :)

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by sid297
You guys need to check out my thread in the Southern section. Yea I know it's a shameless plug.

aight. Then you can make us honorary suthnas. I have a hot cousin I always wanted to bang, so I'd fit right in.

Users who are viewing this thread