THis forum is slow as fzuck.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
I posted in the Miami thread, and I've been the last poster since Thursday I think. Geez.
postin here for ya on mon:beer: :beer: :beer:

03DOHC

Established Member
You guys should get together and plan something for your area, maybe you can increase participation that way. Just a thought.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
You guys should get together and plan something for your area, maybe you can increase participation that way. Just a thought.
i am working on a charity run in the future for the cancer society for kids. i will post this idea in roadside or is there another place to post it?

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by sid297
What's the weather like in Miami in Dec and Jan?

Nov thru early Feb is my favorite time of the year. Don't have to use AC, turn up the heat a little at night, wear a sweatshirt, see my breath in the morning sometimes (maybe I just have really bad breath). The rest of the year it sucks sweaty hyena ass.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
Nov thru early Feb is my favorite time of the year. Don't have to use AC, turn up the heat a little at night, wear a sweatshirt, see my breath in the morning sometimes (maybe I just have really bad breath). The rest of the year it sucks sweaty hyena ass.
yupper

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm looking to take a vacation sometime in Dec-Jan. I want to go somewhere warm. Any suggestions? Hows the temp of the air and water that time of year?

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Either that or start posting some pics of hot chicks in here...that's always good for some interest ;-)

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
Either that or start posting some pics of hot chicks in here...that's always good for some interest ;-)
boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by bbp42d
i am working on a charity run in the future for the cancer society for kids. i will post this idea in roadside or is there another place to post it?
Road side gets a lot of traffic so that would be a good place. :thumbsup:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
And boobies always get responses. hehe. :-D
i know but they get deleted :D :D btw i did post it up this morning and got no response i was wondering if you could help me in this matter. pm me if you get a chance:beer:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm looking to take a vacation sometime in Dec-Jan. I want to go somewhere warm. Any suggestions? Hows the temp of the air and water that time of year?
:read:

GoatDaddy

The Keys are great. Key Largo, Islamorada. Key West is fun, too. Laid-back atmosphere, plenty of freaks, good food. You can rent a jet ski and blast around the island. It's a pretty drive to the Keys, but traffic is a bitch on weekends, so you might want to fly in.
Miami is highly overrated as a vacation spot (but then again when I lived in Hawaii I thought HI was highly overrated as well, but looking back I guess it was nice).
Think SoBe is glamorous? Watch "Scarface"; it still looks like that in a lot of places. Run-down and gritty, unrenovated since the 60's.
The clubs are ridiculous too. I've seen the doormen keep the "peasants" outside the velvet rope, then handpick the people wearing Gucci and Prada and let them in, and once inside the place isn't even that full. Trying to make it feel "exclusive," when all it is is pretentious and plastic...but some of the most beautiful women in the world are here, so if you're into eye candy, this is the place.
Depending on how much you want to spend, I'd highly recommend a Carribbean cruise that leaves out of Miami. You'll get to see a lot of places from your "mobile hotel"
The weather in the winter here is in the high 70's-low 80's, and the humidity isn't as bad. Even in teh summer it usually doesn't get much over low 90's, but the humidity sucks.
Water temp I don't know exactly, but I boat a lot, and in the summer it's warm as bath water in the KEys; in the winter it's cooler, but you can still dive right in.

Good luck.
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread