This gem pulled into the cruise night the other night...

BearsFTW18

Established Member
I heard it coming....but my eyes were not prepared for what they were about to see. Now, to each their own though I guess.

Anyway. These pics were taken with my phone so they're not the best. After talking with him for a minute I came to find out that it's a 01 cobra(he says, but I think it's a GT) with a terminator body kit plus a saleen wing. It has grabber blue stripes that go all the over and back the whole car. The stripes are outlined by red. The interior has blue suede inserts outlined by red stitching. Oh and the wheels also have a red pinstripe around them. Lambo doors also.

2gsqtsw.jpg

2qjhpbn.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've seen worse, too, but it definitely is a bit on the wild side. The owner probably loves it to death, and that is all that matters.

BearsFTW18

Established Member
I just can't stand how wide the stripes are. If they were smaller I think it would actually look good. On and the deck lid is solid grabber blue.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Could be worse like the others have stated. But the one thing I cant stand is girls in short shorts and a sweater. Is it cold or hot out!?!?!?!?

b_offill

Established Member
That car is damn near spotless! Seen it a few times. Believe it is a true cobra just not a terminator.

Users who are viewing this thread