This guy needs to lay off the juice!

endless381

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzKSfcBIHRs&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]YouTube - Guy Loses It At The Gym And Has A Roid Rage Tantrum[/nomedia]

I've heard riod rage is fake but I think this guy has just alil bit:uh oh:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I wonder what made him so angry? That chick probably said he had a small penis.

Hank

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
Planet Fitness has a "lunk" alarm that goes off if management hears someone grunting. They then ask that person to leave.

NateV8

Established Member
screw planet fitness. Place isn't a gym

Planet Fitness has a "lunk" alarm that goes off if management hears someone grunting. They then ask that person to leave.

+1 Shitty ass gym. My buddy told me no grunting or dropping the weights, plus they have a "Judgment Free Zone.":bored: Looks like the dumbells only go up to like 60lbs too.:??:

endless381

Established Member
+1 Shitty ass gym. My buddy told me no grunting or dropping the weights, plus they have a "Judgment Free Zone.":bored: Looks like the dumbells only go up to like 60lbs too.:??:

They go up to 75lbs at the one I go to....

iggster

Established Member
Planet fitness is for pussies...

More people should be like that guy, ya no judgement policy but they stereotype bodybuilders as meat heads.

Black 03 Mach

Roll Tide
Established Member
Yeah he got mad because of the lunk alarm and i would get pissed too. I wouldnt be throwing shit though. You can not: Grunt, slam weights or do complicated moves like deadlifts, snatches, cleans

bull3441

Established Member
planet fitness is not a gym, it's for fat soccer moms and for pole smokers

endless381

Established Member
Planet fitness is for girls and weenie boys. They keep the weights low so they do not get the bigger guys in there.

You can get into decent shape at Planet Fitness for only $10 a month...Im planning on switching gyms maybe in afew months after I get my strength and cardio back.I got lazy and decided to take 2010 year off..LOL I can tell muscle memory is kicking in because I feel like im gaining alot quicker!

Users who are viewing this thread