This guys a BAMF

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
over%20the%20top.jpg

Bad ass movie.

331power

Established Member
Kimbo is a very nice guy though. Hey just got caught. What people need to judge him on, is how he comes back from that. I don't know anyone who has won all of their fights. I mean, would you want to get in the ring with him???

Yeah but he was "hyped" up bigtime though, on "youtube fights".

Seems like you dont know much, rocky marciano had an 49-0 record. Sugar ray was like 85-0 before his first loss, JC-Chavez was 89-0 before his first loss, just to name a few. Kimbo was was barely 8-0 then got K the hell out!!! I doubt he comes back as a serious contender. Let him go back to youtube.

ToyoFl

Established Member
Yeah but he was "hyped" up bigtime though, on "youtube fights".

Seems like you dont know much, rocky marciano had an 49-0 record. Sugar ray was like 85-0 before his first loss, JC-Chavez was 89-0 before his first loss, just to name a few. Kimbo was was barely 8-0 then got K the hell out!!! I doubt he comes back as a serious contender. Let him go back to youtube.

dude everything is posted on youtube nowadays, cmon:shrug:........It looks like this sport would hurt your wrists sooo much like bending completely backwards, Damn

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Kimbo is a very nice guy though. Hey just got caught. What people need to judge him on, is how he comes back from that. I don't know anyone who has won all of their fights. I mean, would you want to get in the ring with him???
no because he would get his ass ko'd faster than any of kimbos previous fights.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Arm wrestling is a serious sport, there is so much technique, strength and endurance to it. Also the characters who are pro have been around for years with rivalry's that are legendary. There is a older guy who is a pro, his name is Ron Bath, he is "feared accross the land" lol! I personally saw a guy get his arm snapped during a match, I'll never forget the sound, like nothing i've ever seen before or since! Mad respect to the men who do this. I'm a pretty strong guy, been weightlifting for almost 20 years and I have a buddy who's not as strong as me but he can kill me in arm wrestling! Also, this sport is so hard on your joints and tendons, after a hard match you'll be in serious pain.

Users who are viewing this thread