This guys a BAMF

670 of 4993

Head Colostomizer
Established Member
allen fisher, 26 time world champion arm wrestler. I'd want him on my side in a bar fight

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9OvUc28Qi8"]YouTube - Allen Fisher - 26 Time World Arm Wrestling Champion[/ame]

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
a lot of it is technique not just strength. I'm not syaing he's not strong but who says he can fight? I wouldn't arm wrestle him that's for sure

S197man

Established Member
I know some dudes that scoop ice cream at Baskin robbins that can arm wrestle like none other, but this guy does well for his size. He doenst even look strong lol.

bergs

Established Member
over%20the%20top.jpg

Mayo5

Established Member
They might as well jump to the side, I mean they throw all of their body weight into it.

331power

Established Member
He can arm wrestle, but that dont mean jack in a street fight. Look at that idiot kimbo who people thought he was so bad azz, got his azz beat by a white boy in less than 20 seconds!

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
He can arm wrestle, but that dont mean jack in a street fight. Look at that idiot kimbo who people thought he was so bad azz, got his azz beat by a white boy in less than 20 seconds!
Kimbo is a very nice guy though. Hey just got caught. What people need to judge him on, is how he comes back from that. I don't know anyone who has won all of their fights. I mean, would you want to get in the ring with him???

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
Those arm wrestling matches are All about Technique. If it were about Pure strength, Their would be no Body movement/weight on the arm and no bending of the Wrist. Arm wrestling is just fun to showoff with :D. Dosn't really mean anything.

skipthedrummer

Established Member
its funny you posted that, I'm working some construction up in VA for the summer, and yesterday I met one of the formans for our sub contractors who is a ex-champion arm wrestler (had to stop because of tendinitis). Every big dude was all ancy to get a match in with him, but unfortunately we had to take off before we could see them go. I'll have to catch his name, see if he has any youtube videos.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Probibaly good at beating his meat too

:lol:

i wouldnt say kimbo cant hold his own in a street fight. sure, he got his world rocked by trained professional fighters, but that isnt a regular street fight.

are there weight classes in arm wrestling? i wouldnt imagine a guy this size could beat some meat head and none of the guys he was going against in that video were meatheads :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread