This is how you ruin rare forged wheels :(

mikes35

Established Member
I planned on adding the rocker stripe back, but I actually think it looks cleaner without

my title was just working the crowd. When I talked about this before on Facebook I got lots of hater hat made me second guess my thought process. I am glad I trusted my gut though.

I bought wheels to match my rocker stripe. I don't have the over the top stripes, although I've considered adding them. I think a lot of people don't recognize my car as being a Shelby because it doesn't have the over the top stripes. I bounce back and forth between my True Forged black Sleepers in my signature and my newer SB203 Charcoal wheels that match my rocker stripe (Thanks Robbie @cobra1718 )

OVRyzyo-ASz-CSAp-D7-Ps-Yf-WA.jpg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I guess you could have done them in a flat rainbow color changing wrap?

They honestly dont look bad. Ive seen much worse.

cobra1718

Established Member
I bought wheels to match my rocker stripe. I don't have the over the top stripes, although I've considered adding them. I think a lot of people don't recognize my car as being a Shelby because it doesn't have the over the top stripes. I bounce back and forth between my True Forged black Sleepers in my signature and my newer SB203 Charcoal wheels that match my rocker stripe (Thanks Robbie @cobra1718 )

View attachment 1647716
Your welcome and damn! They look killer

PM-Performance

Established Member
I guess you could have done them in a flat rainbow color changing wrap?

They honestly dont look bad. Ive seen much worse.

sorry, it was my attempt at playing the audience a little. I have gotten lots of compliments on them already. I am pretty happy with them.
Now I just gotta get some better pads to cut down on brake dust so they stay blue. Lol

shelbygt500_897hp

Established Member
Perfect color match to Vista Blue!
I think it is on point, but I am sure I will get LOTS of hate for this one telling me I should own a Honda. lol

Really didnt read the fine print. Yes, I looked at the thread but only for a second. I thought you physically damaged a rim or worse two. Now after reading it I agree with what the majority have said; its your car and this is what you wanted so good for you.

Beyond that "no comment"

Users who are viewing this thread