This is my birthday present to me!!

Justin Blake

Kenne Bell Powered
Established Member
chrisle7220 said:
I too will be pulling mine off. Gonna do the 4lb lower also. Ive taken off a friends blower before and re-installed it. It took us a while to take it off, we were real careful with everything. Putting it back on took us about 2 hours. Its not hard to do all this, but it is time consuming. But i cant wait till I do mine!!
Pulling the blower isn't that bad, that lower sucks ass. I have did it also and I will never do it again, it sucked that bad. But good luck.

Hye

Established Member
When you replace the supercharger, do you have to remove the lower? I heard the lower is difficult to remove. sorry if its a newb question, im still learning the terminator's in's n' outs

hunterp

Established Member
Just remember when you go to put it back on that the end with the pully points toward the FRONT of the car, not the back. Number one mistake when reinstalling a blower. :)

primo

Established Member
When you replace the supercharger, do you have to remove the lower? I heard the lower is difficult to remove. sorry if its a newb question, im still learning the terminator's in's n' outs
No, just pull off the blower. Use extra care and make sure you do not bend the lower metal gasket. I pulled it off myself, bending the gasket and now I have one on order through Ford. If you have 2 people, this should not happen.

primo

Established Member
Just remember when you go to put it back on that the end with the pully points toward the FRONT of the car, not the back. Number one mistake when reinstalling a blower.
I hope you dont change your own oil :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread