This is supposed to be competition?!

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
I drove a brand new '03 Silverado SS today people.....it sucked. Stewart Chevy just got one in and wanted it in the showroom so we picked it up for a detail. It looked cool, was comfortable and just as fast (?) as an Escalade w/ the 6 liter. Sticker was 41 and asking price was 44. I would much rather get a HD F-150 and get 4 full doors, a ton of leather, 20's and some balls. I can already see people buying these things thinking they can take us, though.

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
alot of the chevy guys at my work are like "oh yeah, but if you throw a charger on the new SS it would smoke a L"

Bring it on!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by 00yellowr
alot of the chevy guys at my work are like "oh yeah, but if you throw a charger on the new SS it would smoke a L"

Bring it on!

It's always if this and if that. With the Lightning it's already done.:beer:

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
Yeah, I was clowning on that truck to the lot attendant at the Chevy dealer and that's exactly what he said!! Let's see, roughly 45 thousand for the truck alone, then another 2-3 for the blower and you're damn near at 50 thousand just to keep up with a stock L!!

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
No, I don't believe so. The concept vehicle was fast. This is a POS.
It's nothing more than a Silverado Extreme. A body kit, gauges, and wheels.
All show, no go....etc.

COTA'00 L

Well my wife drives a 03 Tahoe SS2. Couldnt convince her to get the Cobra. Its nice it was show room with 20s included. But the SS is just a sticker, its a normal 4.8.

Users who are viewing this thread