This is the worst exhaust setup I've seen...

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
Thats just plain stupid. I condemn him down to ricer status.

Ive seen the "cylindrically-challenged people" do some wierd stuff to thier cars. WTF??????

Check out this mo-fo. :bash:

VOORHEES

Established Member
I had thought about putting a similiar badge that said "Limited Edition", since I have the a real "Limited". But decided against it because I started seeing losers and posers like this dumba$$ with it on their non-Limited, run of the mill Mustang.
Get real.
-Jason

20-COBRA-03

Banned
:xpl: Tose stangs look like crap...But I think this comes in first place in the sh**mobile with the worst exhaust class, if the car and wing are not bad enough..:xpl: :lol: What kind of idiot would be driving this thing:nonono: :nonono:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Um, some moron that got drunk with his buddies one night and decided that this would be a fun thing to do?

Just my guess though?

MINI_ME

Established Member
That is by far one of the most GHETTO exaust's ive seen on a mustang....then again its a V-6 stang so the owner isnt all there(maybe th ats why he put that gay ass exaust on there):bash: :bash:

MINI_ME

Established Member
Originally posted by 20-COBRA-03
:xpl: Tose stangs look like crap...But I think this comes in first place in the sh**mobile with the worst exhaust class, if the car and wing are not bad enough..:xpl: :lol: What kind of idiot would be driving this thing:nonono: :nonono:

that is a total shit mobile!!!:loser: :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread