This might be loud, But who cares!

Mokey

Established Member
Picked up a pypes super system, going to throw it on the shelby….might be a little loud with the long tubes and no cats. The freakin tips are bigger then the m80s haha. this is for an 11, are the front hangers the same as a 10?

I currently have the factory pipes from my h pipe to magna flow, they are always rattling loose and needed something to replace them with right away.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Me thinks the neighbors are in for a loud surprise.:-D

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
bad news is hangar locations are different from 2010 to 2011 and 2012...05-10 are same..11-14 are same..so you will have to make some adjustments, but post up a vid when installed

Mokey

Established Member
I will get a vid up tomorrow and try to get pictures of the install. I knew the rear hangers were different 2 vs 1, I wonder if i can get away with just bending the front one…guess well find out. This was an excuse to use my go pro, Im going to pic up the external mic on the way and need something to test it on! haha

Spudz

Established Member
Man, I got one of those for my GT. They are indeed loud... too loud for my car. Hope you have good luck getting those installed. I had such horrid fitment issues that after taking them off and putting them back on countless times, I got fed up and had the damned things welded.

Last edited:

Venom07

Established Member
^^^^^Just noticed your location, would love to meet up with you to hear the car in person. Im always looking for a good exhaust setup but sometimes vids just dont cut it sound wise. Pm if interested.^^^^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Mokey

Established Member
FInAlLy gettin it put on

Went by one local owned exhaust shop,$390 and I had to leave my car overnight

Next shop little bit more high end all around car maintence shop, $485 overnight again

I'm at meineke, been here for an hour, it's almost done....$85....um :rockon:

Video will be up today, still need to get an external mic for my go pro, or it'll be a phone video :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread