This Sat in MV

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Coming North to Mount Vernon take the Anderson Rd. exit, turn right at the stop sign and right again at the frontage Rd. Go about 1/8 mile and you'll see it on the left.

torquemonster

Established Member
Shangsta said:
I told him to come havent heard back from him. But trey you better come cause you have tires now, i dont want any excuses

haha, i'll prolly be there, i have a 5 page paper due tuesday and 2 midterms tuesday so i have a lot of studying and work...we'll see how that goes and i'll get back to yall saturday.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
I went to the track, although not the best conditions it was fun cause i got a ton of runs in cause i think the weather forecast scared some people away. It helped to work on my launchs

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
It started raining in MV around 8PM. The only fun we had was in Will's Cobra on the way back from the Race Parts shop when we had a brief encounter with a very badassed El Comino with a BBC. Going from 35 to 80, Will got a half a car on him on the 1st to 2nd shift and held it to the top of 2nd. I think he would've held out but he thought the Camino was pulling him a bit. Regardless, bad assed OSM (Old School Muscle) for sure.

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Shangsta said:
I went to the track, although not the best conditions it was fun cause i got a ton of runs in cause i think the weather forecast scared some people away. It helped to work on my launchs

What are "not the best conditions", weather or track prep?

What were your times?

MyFordsFly

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
It started raining in MV around 8PM. The only fun we had was in Will's Cobra on the way back from the Race Parts shop when we had a brief encounter with a very badassed El Comino with a BBC. Going from 35 to 80, Will got a half a car on him on the 1st to 2nd shift and held it to the top of 2nd. I think he would've held out but he thought the Camino was pulling him a bit. Regardless, bad assed OSM (Old School Muscle) for sure.

Was that here in MV and was it black?

Joe5.0

Established Member
Shangsta said:

Times?

60's?

Users who are viewing this thread