This seems like a good forum!

Untchbl

Established Member
So, I'm not new to mustangs or message forums by any means. Hell, I think I've been a member on the corral for 10+ years.

For whatever reason I'm just finding my way here. (Is this where the cool kids hang out now?

Currently have a 2013 A6 GT that will be getting boost in the next 12 months or so. It will see the track occasionally, but will see most of it's time as a 700hp driver.

Seems like a lot of good knowledge on this site.

-Brandon

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
So, I'm not new to mustangs or message forums by any means. Hell, I think I've been a member on the corral for 10+ years.

For whatever reason I'm just finding my way here. (Is this where the cool kids hang out now?

Currently have a 2013 A6 GT that will be getting boost in the next 12 months or so. It will see the track occasionally, but will see most of it's time as a 700hp driver.

-Brandon

Welcome. Best thing about this site is it's all about fast 'stangs. No one posting asking which CAI will give their v6 the biggest hp gains.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Eh, it's a decent site.....lol. Definitely a lot of variance is interests as far as cars and mods go. Welcome!

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

-Brandon

c344437514c773c4d4ecde726a2eb8630ebcf17a299122d8b602c0e02dff4680.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You will run into the occasional silly person here (every forum has them), but in general you'll have lots of folks quick to help when and if possible to answer questions, make recommendations, etc. IMO this is the absolute BEST Mustang forum on the Net. Welcome to SVTPerformance, and be sure to browse through all of the available sub-forums. There is something for any model Mustang. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread