This story is full of win..& irony..

Jefe

Established Member
Hes lucky they even have some sort of Castle Doctrine there. Good for him

03cobraracer

Established Member
if i lived closer i would love to shake that mans hand! good for him killing that scumbag. somebody ever breaks into my house to they will meet the same fate because i am armed as well. and to that crap about them taking our guns away i hope they are ready for a civil war because they are gonna get one if they try to take away everybodies guns. i will not give mine up without a fight thats for sure.

holtsch

Established Member
if i lived closer i would love to shake that mans hand! good for him killing that scumbag. somebody ever breaks into my house to they will meet the same fate because i am armed as well. and to that crap about them taking our guns away i hope they are ready for a civil war because they are gonna get one if they try to take away everybodies guns. i will not give mine up without a fight thats for sure.

I don't think they'll ever fully take the weapons away, but what they'll do is continue to limit and put restrictions on the guns you can buy. Just like they've been doing the past 75 years. They'll continue to limit and restrict the guns that are legal.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't think they'll ever fully take the weapons away, but what they'll do is continue to limit and put restrictions on the guns you can buy. Just like they've been doing the past 75 years. They'll continue to limit and restrict the guns that are legal.

there's obviously going to be people, like scumbag drug dealers and thieves and others who will illegally have insane fire power hence making other people to get similar weaponry to defend themselves and authorities will have more problems on their hands with illegal fire arms worse then before new laws.

i'm glad that idiot had his fate sealed at the front door

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
I dont see the irony in this story? The homeowner being armed? So was the robber.....? ..........? ...?

Agreed. Irony would be the robber getting shot by his own gun. Not just getting shot/killed. Thats not irony, thats win.

2k3gt

Established Member
I understand the win...but where's the irony? :shrug:

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently it was the Obama t-shirt.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I absolutely LOVE this quote from an article link from the OP link

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms..disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.” - Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria, Criminologist in 1764.

tj04cobra

Established Member
I absolutely LOVE this quote from an article link from the OP link

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms..disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.” - Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria, Criminologist in 1764.

+1 awesome quote.

Old man is awesome and that story was pure WIN. If he wasn't armed it would have been him and possibly the rest of his family dead on the ground. Instead its one dead scumbag that tax payers wont have to pay for his meals in prison. But...handguns are bad, lets ban them so criminals can have the upper hand in moments like those :bored:

eliteJAE

Established Member
At first read i said "Good for him" but then I got to the "mother having the last favorite meal with her son" part and it made me cringe.

She lost someone dear to her, even though he was a piece of crap and tried to shoot an elderly man.

Good for him, but I feel for the mother for having lost a son to drugs and crime long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread