jk I hate snow :nonono:

DSC01062-1.jpg

DSC01054.jpg

DSC01055.jpg

DSC01056.jpg

DSC01059.jpg

forcefedcobra

Established Member
YUCK! I hated the 10-12 we got in oklahoma a week ago (forecast to get 8 more inches tomorrow)..............what's wrong with your garage? You need to have the mach in there!

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
YUCK! I hated the 10-12 we got in oklahoma a week ago (forecast to get 8 more inches tomorrow)..............what's wrong with your garage? You need to have the mach in there!

My brothers cobra gets to hibernate in there :cuss:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, you folks got hit hard. The storm completely missed us this time. Those photos with the windshield wipers sticking through the snow are funny. Just curious why you did that. To find your car? :lol1:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Yeah, you folks got hit hard. The storm completely missed us this time. Those photos with the windshield wipers sticking through the snow are funny. Just curious why you did that. To find your car? :lol1:

LOL! It wouldnt do much good for finding the car since they are almost covered up.

I do it to keep the wiper blades from freezing to the windshield.

5point0guy

Established Member
Damn, that's a ton of snow! They weren't kidding when they said the east was going to get pounded with snow.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Thank god for the south...lol I don't think I could handle all that...

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
Haha no we do it so if we ever manage to dig the car out the blades aren't frozen to the windshield lol

what is parked next to it?

nothing at the moment just a bunch of crap. But if it ever does get cleaned out maybe I could get it but I doubt it

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Haha no we do it so if we ever manage to dig the car out the blades aren't frozen to the windshield lol

nothing at the moment just a bunch of crap. But if it ever does get cleaned out maybe I could get it but I doubt it

I would have been throwing that junk out in the drive and pulled my car in there before the storm got there! LOL!

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, that looks like it sucks. I can't wait until I can move away from the northeast and it's shitty snow.

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
Damn, that's a ton of snow! They weren't kidding when they said the east was going to get pounded with snow.
Lol yeah the weather people are only correct when it comes to blizzards apparently.
Thank god for the south...lol I don't think I could handle all that...

Oh man I wish I lived farther south would be great

MineralStang

Established Member
How many people live at your house? That driveway scene is crazy! Hope you can dig out soon. You guys are getting slammed. We haven't seen anything like that here in Denver this year.

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
I would have been throwing that junk out in the drive and pulled my car in there before the storm got there! LOL!
Lol I wish.. All that stuff is heavy; got a pool table, foos ball(no dea how it's spelled), darts, ect.. Man I need to atleast save up for a car cover or something
How many people live at your house? That driveway scene is crazy! Hope you can dig out soon. You guys are getting slammed. We haven't seen anything like that here in Denver this year.

4, me my 2 brothers and my mom.. Pretty packed lol

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
pch, i'm loving the snow!!

Had fun yesterday with about 8" on the ground and today with closer to 2ft on the ground...

Video from last night>

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkWe2UjhpGA"]YouTube- F350 Snow Donuts[/ame]

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
4, me my 2 brothers and my mom.. Pretty packed lol

I think next time a storm like this is approaching, wait until your brother is asleep, put his car out in the driveway, yours in the garage and put it under a cover... i bet you it takes him until the snow melts to notice his car was a snowball :-D

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Mother of god, now that is some snowfall! I thought the first picture was a picture of a van covered in a little snow. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread