This summer heat is awful.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
For such a small statured man, its amazing how much you brag about your "natural metrics" lmaooooo!!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I can keep giving infractions if you guys want. It's really easy, let me know if you want to continue.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Shallow water with dark seagrass
The next day it was 80 after a shower

Yes, that 101 is hot, but it doesn't mean what people think it means

@03cobra#694 I promise you that that water at that location is not hurricane fuel.
Down there, I know that. Just making a point based on my sides water temps. Surface temps close to the coast are different.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
You can thank me. I bought a snow blower like 3 years ago after we got storm after storm of snow. I have used it two or three times since then.

Me too - lol.
Was just deciding on a new set of boards.

1690419193537.jpeg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Ive taken shits larger than you, have a 15 year old son that is a foot taller than you, and have lost more brain cells than you could possibly put together over a 2 week period.

Just stop while youre ahead.

How about you post a photo of that old crusty gt500 you used to have with the flea market wheels on it?

Or maybe that busted high school kid mustang gt with the shot to shit motor?

Go on, tells us more cool stories about your “fleet”!

Whats next, you going to tell us how much money is in your bank account? :ROFLMAO:

You keep talking about this height you think I am… lololol…

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
How about you post a photo of that old crusty gt500 you used to have with the flea market wheels on it?

Or maybe that busted high school kid mustang gt with the shot to shit motor?

Go on, tells us more cool stories about your “fleet”!

Whats next, you going to tell us how much money is in your bank account? :ROFLMAO:

You keep talking about this height you think I am… lololol…

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Heats coming back tomorrow, stormed today but that knocked down the Canadian smoke. Visibility from the smoke was down to about a mile Tuesday.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just don't understand some of you guys. Sometimes parts of this great forum become like a young kids' schoolground with the back and forth childish banter. Acting like adults shouldn't be so hard. You should be better than this.

The summer heat just got knocked up a notch up here. It looks like we're going to see 95 today and 96 tomorrow. That's a 10 degree increase over yesterday. It will feel even hotter with the humidity. Thank God for A/C.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Dear diarrhea.

I’m not so unhappy I still own a home on cape cod. Weather has been pristine the last couple of weeks and all I do is go to the gym and the beach. Every. Got. Dam. Day.

Now the people up here suck ass. Literally. And every year it seems to get a little more worse but **** it. They can all just go on ahead and die. Most all of them are vaccinated anyway.

I don’t come on here much anymore. Or anywhere.
Got tired of playing with phones and staying updated on horseshit going on in the world so I just do not care anymore.
**** it and good luck.

See ya around.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I just don't understand some of you guys. Sometimes parts of this great forum become like a young kids' schoolground with the back and forth childish banter. Acting like adults shouldn't be so hard. You should be better than this.

The summer heat just got knocked up a notch up here. It looks like we're going to see 95 today and 96 tomorrow. That's a 10 degree increase over yesterday. It will feel even hotter with the humidity. Thank God for A/C.

Sometimes you just gotta eat popcorn and enjoy the show. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member

Just a bunch smooth brains trying play...

Users who are viewing this thread