This weekend 1/6 & 1/7

vipergts281

Established Member
Shoregtp said:
NO, we have some low 12 second guys and a guy from NY that goes 11.0. There should be a few guys in the 11's now though since they went turbo.

I hope to be mid-high 11's, but I cant say anything until I run the times ;-)

Greg
Your car against a pullied Cobra would be a great race then. Pretty much a drivers race I think. How is traction for you? Going from a stop is such a waste of time for me. I can't even go from a roll at 50 mph without losing traction.

vipergts281

Established Member
Seems pretty damn fast. You may be able to pull on a pullied Cobra.

Didn't you run a stock C6 and beat him? I raced one, before my pulley, and we were neck and neck.

mikes93

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Your car against a pullied Cobra(LIKE MINE :)JK. would be a great race then. Pretty much a drivers race I think. How is traction for you? Going from a stop is such a waste of time for me. I can't even go from a roll at 50 mph without losing traction.

I did say that a long time ago man, I like to see that both from a dig and a roll. So when?? lol... even I may get in on this after new clutch and a tune

and Greg, that's a fast car man keep up the good work. :beer:

mike

vipergts281

Established Member
Shoregtp said:
What did you have when you ran the C6? Was it a manual or auto?
I had a catback and intake, that's it. I honeslty forget if the C6 was auto or manual. It was stock though.

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
mikes93 said:
I did say that a long time ago man, I like to see that both from a dig and a roll. So when?? lol... even I may get in on this after new clutch and a tune
I'd go from a roll, but it really isn't worth the risk from a dig. I am on street radials, have over 460 rwhp and almost 500 lbs of toruqe. Did I mention I was on street radials? Seriously, I'd probably end up breaking something before I got 25 feet. These stock half shafts are completet junk.

And again, even from 50 mph I lose traction most of the time.

And why would you even bother racing either of us? You have a single turbo correct? So you are at what.....550, 600, 700 rwhp?

Shoregtp

Established Member
I guess Toms River is in the middle for all of us if anyone wants to go meet up there.

Ill only be out on 15PSI since my new Fuelpump/Injectors etc. gets installed tomorrow.

At least ill have my electric cutout on this week for EXTRA sleeper ;-)

Greg

vipergts281

Established Member
I'll most likely meet up tomorrow. Not tonight though....TR is about 2 hours from me. Let me know...I can probably get a Mach 1 to join me tomorrow. Maybe 2 of them.

Last edited:

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
Probably will do something tomorrow afternoon/night. Gene, I'll email you. Mike, I'll PM you on our boards. If anyone else is interested, PM me.

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
Shoregtp said:
damn you ppl....lol
Sorry, but the majority can't make it tonight... there are a few others who can make it tomorrow but not tonight too. Why don't you bring your friends to come hang out too?

Shoregtp

Established Member
I dont have friends.....actually tomorrow night a group of us are going to Old City to bar hop. I might just take a ride out to philly tonight.

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread