those of you that broke the A/C line...

sharptech

Established Member
So installing Paxton, tried to brace the line best I could and broke it. Does anyone know the Part number from ford for that little piece? Also what was cost?

THanks in advance

hitmix300

Established Member
Are you talking about the little charge line near the passenger side? I would just remove it and have someone locally Weld it. But you just need to make sure they have done small tubing before because they can easily blow through it. I just recently had to bend mine and I did not fail. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420240867.998208.jpg

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Call up tousley Ford. I got mine from them when it burst. It was only like $50-$60 shipped

Tx5.0

Established Member
I think everyone has broken this line before haha, when the new one comes in just bend it a little bit since its off the car anyway. Thats what I did... I think I paid $50 for mine.

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
I didnt break the line but i did melt like 2 ac hoses lol. Now I have a stainless braided line. Do like the others say and bend before you put it back on.

DD2013 5.0

Established Member
I didnt break the line but i did melt like 2 ac hoses lol. Now I have a stainless braided line. Do like the others say and bend before you put it back on.

Where did you get the braided stainless line and how was it attached to the aluminum hard line?
When these systems were open was the dryer also replaced? Or simply repaired and charged ?

Users who are viewing this thread