Those with the shelby car cover.....

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I think the after market one you can buy directly from Shelby that has the fleece liner is much better

kcshelby

Established Member
Cover king makes the,one for shelby but I am sure it has some custom options. Like the name etc. I love mine.

smrtasp

Established Member
Mine came with one that was part of the order and its still in the bag. I have never covered any of my cars. I personally wouldn't waste the money.

BIRDDOC

Established Member
I use mine all the time and as a dust cover it works great. It looks good in my garage with the cobra on the hood and Shelby written on the back and fits perfect. My 2 cents :)

cover2_zps8bd864fe.jpg

cover1_zps15d6619b.jpg

Last edited:

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
I use mine all the time and as a dust cover it works great. I looks good in my garage with the cobra on the hood and Shelby written on the back and fits perfect. My 2 cents :)

Exactly, its great as an indoor dust cover. It's basically like a windbreaker material though I wish it had that fleece liner like Chris mentioned. It does its job.

huggytree

Established Member
i just put mine on today for the first time....i wasnt impressed...

its just a parachute.....no soft backing

i worry it will scratch....seems cheap....buy a different brand name

mikejaeggi

Established Member
Cover king makes the,one for shelby but I am sure it has some custom options. Like the name etc. I love mine.

i have this same cover ordered from shelby, the fit is awesome and it looks great. super soft fleece inner liner. has Shelby logo on sides.

gallery_23870_1983_89948.jpg

C0bra99

Established Member
Yep I have the stock one and I am not impressed also. Reminds me of the parachute pants from the 80s. I have ordered the shelby one also. Looks like the one above but with black stripes

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I have the boss cover which is the same material as your cover... I happen to love it. It is completely waterproof. I have had it on at work during a massive rain storm.. it rained for 3 hours straight over an inch and a half of rain... Came out 1 hour later and shook the cover off and it was dry in seconds... Also the car looked as if it was sitting inside during the shower. Not even one drop on it!!! I like the cover for work!!!

bluediamond

13 Shelby aka El Diablo
Established Member
The stock one makes an ok dust cover and its looks alright, fitted etc.
But for $375...I expected it to have a fleece or cotton liner.

Users who are viewing this thread