Thought this was funny

whipplecharged0

Established Member
Something pretty funny happened today at work to a guy that works at our Hyundai store but first a little background that led to this.

This guy has a 2005-06 Mustang GT with a cold air intake and a 125 shot. I got my cobra almost a month ago and this guy has been talking all kinds of mad crap to me about how his car would rape mine. Everytime he has opened his mouth I have told him to earn his race with me by racing other cars and beating them first then if he still wanted to run me I would meet him at the track. Well today he started up mouthing again but this time I did not have to say a word because all my buddies that work at the Chevrolet dealership started telling him he did not want any of my car and that his car couldn't even beat a 2010 stock SS. He did not like that to much and betted them $100 that he would walk a SS camaro. In the end he got walked by 5 lengths and had to pay out the money.:banana:

crazycarlo

Established Member
well sucks for him....but u got ur car not long ago and ppl have to earn the right to race you hahaha....

whipplecharged0

Established Member
well sucks for him....but u got ur car not long ago and ppl have to earn the right to race you hahaha....

for one i do not street race and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out who would have won between me and him. i told him several times if he wanted to race to bring it to the track. not worth it to me to street race. and to top everything off he does not have a clue what a cobra is. he thinks it is just a gt mustang with a body kit. but to your original statement. when it comes to someone who is only a mouth yes i would make him earn his race. if he didnt mouth so much he would have been given a race for the hell of it. and why do i say make him earn it. to teach him what fast cars are and to respect someone when they do have a much faster vehicle and to not act like a complete idiot. more to edjucate than anything.

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
that guy must have not sprayed or doesnt know how to drive forrealz

i have a friend with an '06 GT automatic and he just has a CAI, full exhaust and tune with UDP's and he runs 12.7's @ 108mph

walks new SS's from digs or rolls

Grabber07'

Established Member
Had an 07 GT with (JLT CAI, 4.10s, O/R X, CMCV delete plates, UDP's, and drag radials) Ran mid 12s at 109 all day. Dyno'd 318 rwhp and 323 rwtq now imagine a 125 shot on top of that...

He didnt spray and or cant drive

mysterio

Established Member
for one i do not street race and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out who would have won between me and him. i told him several times if he wanted to race to bring it to the track. not worth it to me to street race. and to top everything off he does not have a clue what a cobra is. he thinks it is just a gt mustang with a body kit. but to your original statement. when it comes to someone who is only a mouth yes i would make him earn his race. if he didnt mouth so much he would have been given a race for the hell of it. and why do i say make him earn it. to teach him what fast cars are and to respect someone when they do have a much faster vehicle and to not act like a complete idiot. more to edjucate than anything.

+1 on not wanting to street race and telling him to take it to the track. Sounds like his car needs a driver mod anyway.

whipplecharged0

Established Member
sorry guys dont have the internet at home. he does have spray. i have been under the hood a couple times. he never stated if he sprayed or not. he was pretty mad about losing so he wouldnt give any details. if i had to guess i would say i hope he didnt spray.

Crazycarlo: my mods are steg IV blower. 2.9 upper w/ 6lb lower, 39 lb injectors, lfp heavy duty heat exchanger, lfp intercooler reservoir, all metco pulleys, mgw shifter, spec 2 piece aluminum flywheel, and spec 3 plus clutch assembly, built irs with level 5 halfshafts with hardened yolks/ inner cv joints, billetflow irs brace. those are the major mods. Per previous owner the car put down 501/505 on 17psi.

usmc320

Established Member
That's embarrassing if he sprayed. If I were you I probably wouldn't tell people they have to earn a race from you though. That comes off a little egotistical. There are plenty of cars out there that would put you to shame too. Regardless, good story.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
a well driven S197 on a 100 - 125 shot is capable of mid 11s with supporting mods, I've seen them have even run low 11s.

Sounds like this co-worker can't drive.

whipplecharged0

Established Member
That's embarrassing if he sprayed. If I were you I probably wouldn't tell people they have to earn a race from you though. That comes off a little egotistical. There are plenty of cars out there that would put you to shame too. Regardless, good story.

I am pretty sure I know where my car stands when it comes to other cars. I don't need someone coming into MY thread making a statement like that. a 500 hp car is a slow car compared to most of the modded cars on the street but a bone stock gt mustang except for cai and exaust aint going to hang especially when the driver has proven many times in races with different vehicles that he can not drive to save his life. and quite frankly when i run into a car that i know is faster than me i do not go running my mouth telling the owner i will destroy his car in a race.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread