Thoughts on this 03

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Mods appear to be nominal. Stock upper. No tune. (I'm assuming.) Low mileage with minimal mods is definitely a plus for you. Paint looks good. Overall, a nice Cobra for a fair market price. Like in the $22K-$25K range depending on actual condition (engine, paint, interior).

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Really depends on the condition of the car not the mileage alone. U would have to see it to really know but either way its priced too high for a stock car with virtually no mods.

Whatever u decide dont buy anything "sight unseen" no matter how mint it looks or how low the mileage is.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
"upgraded axles"

That's a bit of a warning sign it was raced. Looks good.....but I wouldn't assume just because there's a stock eaton right now....that was always the case. Same with a tune. So easy to return these to factory looking appearance.

Do not buy without a test drive to verify driveline.....and a compression test to verify motor health.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Also.....especially with oxford white.....that color has been known to yellow over time....many reports of this. You want to see the paint outside, with no possible lighting manipulation.....look closely for yellowing. It can't be "buffed" out and will only get worse

jmsa540

Established Member
Never knew this!! Ty!
Also.....especially with oxford white.....that color has been known to yellow over time....many reports of this. You want to see the paint outside, with no possible lighting manipulation.....look closely for yellowing. It can't be "buffed" out and will only get worse

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread