Thread problems

Terry Moenich

Established Member
Is anyone else having problems NOT getting e-mails when someone replies to a Thread? How can this be repaired?

All my preferences are set correctly

mrmustang

Husband/Father/Son
Established Member
Not only threads, but private messages as well. Could be a glitch in the software, as logging out, clearing my system and browser cache, and wiping out my cookies has not fixed the problem.

Bill S.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Since we went to the new server a couple of weeks ago that is a feature that still needs to be activated. I think it takes a while to get everything back and running at full feature?

At least it doesn't take four hours to browse the board now!! :rockon:

'03 Sonic Blue

"So blue you can hear it"
Established Member
Yeah, Terry, I've had the same problem for a few months (before any server change). Tried cussing, turning email notifications off and back on, cussing, requested help, cussing, and a few other things. Never heard anything. I just gave up (still cuss) and try to check on threads I care about manually. Sometimes y'all are worth chatting with. :)

--Mike

Elmo's Mine

Established Member
[QUOTE='03 Sonic Blue]Yeah, Terry, I've had the same problem for a few months (before any server change). Tried cussing, turning email notifications off and back on, cussing, requested help, cussing, and a few other things. Never heard anything. I just gave up (still cuss) and try to check on threads I care about manually. Sometimes y'all are worth chatting with. :)

--Mike[/QUOTE]

He also whines about it to me... :poke:

Cindyann

"Kids in the back seat cause accidents. Accidents in the back seat cause kids. Stick to a two seater."

Users who are viewing this thread