Threw Code P1227 ??? Any experience

BIGYUSM

Established Member
Wasgate failed closed over pressure-- I can do some basic fixes, but the TVS is only a couple months old and has been throwing codes off and on since I had it installed. I had it re-calibrated -- I was getting hesitation - Any ideals on a fix ? Or a path I can go to fix? If it is easy I will do myself, but I have a shop that does the harder stuff. This is why I want to learn how to do all of the work, I want to fix this myself. Any help, advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Honestly I have no ideal. Perhaps, Justin @ VMP or Van @ Revan could help you with this. Maybe there is something physically wrong with the gate ?

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I had a similar problem in my 04 Cobra and it was a vacuum line that had a tiny crack in it.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Op, who did the install?
Check the lines on the boost bypass valve. Routing, cuts.

Last edited:

BIGYUSM

Established Member
Brenspeed did the install. Quality shop , Brent is great - it's over hour away though and I would love to do it myself. Ill take a look at it when I get back to the house. It hasn't thrown it again after I cleared it , about hour or two of driving. They had to recalibrate the TVS once - got it done and back quick.

Users who are viewing this thread