time for all to meet

04svtsnake

bs stops when green drops
Established Member
:thumbsup: hey everyone if any of you guys and girls live in wpb or around palm beach gardens, i think we should all get together and meet, and have some fun i know of alot of place that all my rx-7 friends and mustang friends hang out at, yes i use to own an 11.00 rx-7 .BUT now i own a 04 cobra. so let me know were we can meet, maybe hooters on palm beach lakes or anywere tell me a place, pm me or e-mail me @ [email protected] (victor) 04svtsnake hope to hear from all of you.:thumbsup: :beer: :burnout:

Turbo Cobra

Fast Family Car
Established Member
Dude lol dont even try. Most people say ok then dont go. So, where exactly is it at and i'll go when i can and we chill and wut not. later.

David

04svtsnake

Established Member
hey david if you want to meet up i live in gardens up north of you, thursday my friend jason and a couple of freinds will be goin out to some races call me ! (pm me for my number), victor

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sounds good to me, Ill meet up anytime, I work a lot at nights, but I am up to anything! I have a DSG so you might even see me around sometimes!!

Dude lol dont even try. Most people say ok then dont go. So, where exactly is it at and i'll go when i can and we chill and wut not. later.

Funny that you say that, as far as I can remember, I was the one who actually showed up, you didnt :rollseyes

blowngt

Established Member
WZZR is having a "Hot Rods and Hot Bods" contest I believe the weekend after the 4th. I'd be cool if a bunch of Mustangs & Cobras would show up and take over.

I think the website is www.wzzr.com

Follow the link at the top of the page.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Wiz, did you go out to Moroso Friday night for the Midnight Madness but not race?

04svtsnake, did you run brackets? I saw 3 White 03's but never had to chance to say anything

04svtsnake

Established Member
yes, slobra i was there running dial in, i had a dial in of 12.80, first run i went 12.54 @108.00 missed third, 2nd run i went 12.44 @114, then my friend a i messed with my predator and i went 12.41@118 high or 119 what ever you want to call it , my cobra has no tint, a chrome svt rear plate and the new 315 bfg dr.what were u driving slobra (color and year).:shrug:

Last edited:

wiz

your daddy!!!
Established Member
wpb03 and i are trying to set up some roll on races sometime soon.

blowngt

Established Member
Hey Scott I'll find out what time the show is. See if anyone else like Mark or the guys from this board want to meet up. It should be alot of fun, especially if a crap load of us show up.

04svtsnake

Established Member
hey ''D'' let me know ill go i need to get the hell out of the house, pm me or e-mail me@[email protected] , hey everyone on thursdays my friends and i go hang out around wpb with some rx-7s, evo's and other mustangs if you guys want to meet up shoot me a pm, hey scott if you talk to jasonc32amg let him know!([email protected])

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I was parked right next to Wiz, I actually saw his sig earlier that day and I knew I saw him somewhere, so I put 2 and 2 teogether. Its the DSG 03, also has no tint but I get it tomorrow :) I dont race at moroso yet for this is my first manual car, learning fast, but I know I can be better!

Victor, Nice car and nice runs!

04svtsnake

Established Member
hey matt dont worry, just remember you dont have to power shift as long as you can speed shift really quick, let the blower do the work. you had the mineral gray cobra? if not what color is your cobra?

victor

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread