time for all to meet

blowngt

Established Member
Originally posted by wiz
diego what day is the contest your talking about?

Here's the info.....

http://www.wzzr.com/2005swimsuit.html

Hot Rods
Three events are planned for the area's best Hot Rods! American muscle, tricked out and motorcycles just to name a few welcome.
Each event will have 4 winners receiving a trophy and a page (shared with a Hot Bod winner) in the 2005 Real Radio Hot Rods and Hot Bods Calendar.
Event winners will be invited to the Grand Finale where one winner will be chosen for the Cover and receive $1,500!

HOT ROD EVENT #1

Saturday July 10th
Wallace Automotive
Registration from 1 to 3
Hot Rod Competition 3-5 hosted by Dr. Glenn and the Bomb Squad Girls
For information: Call 561-616-6649

Wallace is located at 4313 Federal Highway in Stuart

Check out the link for the "Hot Bod" contestants and winners :beer:

04svtsnake

bs stops when green drops
Established Member
hey guys if some of us cant make it , we can meet after 6pm some other place i know i have a stupid family reunion from 3-6 this sat. the 10th he everyone in palm beach gardens ill be out tonight from here to 45th st goin for a ride i have o meet with a friend hopefully ill run into one of you!

wiz

your daddy!!!
Established Member
well im out for that event. im going to be in miami from the 10th-13th taking an advanced freedivers course.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
My Cobra is Dark Shadow Grey, it was parked right next to Wiz's Cobra. Here is a picture of it the day it was brought to me!
613319_3_full.jpg

04svtsnake

Established Member
hey slobra it looks like my friends tonys from thunder autosports, his went [email protected] with the same set up i have,

OK GUYS HOW ABOUT THIS THURSDAY AT THE PALM BEACH GARDENS ALE HOUSE, WE CAN ALL ME, WIZ, SLOWBRA, BLOWNGT, AND EVERYONE ELSE, SO PBG ALE HOUSE @8:30 PM MEET OUT FRONT SO I GUESS I GUYS CAN BRING YOUR G/F IF YOU WANT I KNOW MINE WILL BE TAGGING ALONG! call me if you can make it 561-644-8394. vic:bash:

wiz

your daddy!!!
Established Member
cant make it. tuesdays and fridays are really the only nights that work for me. things change when you have two kids.
slowbra i do remember your car being next to mine. i was relieved that a cobra parked next to me. i knew it was someone who respected the car. i hate parking it in public places and worrying about some ass dinging my door.

04svtsnake

Established Member
ok since wiz cant make it on thursday, how about we also go to moroso on friday? let me know! im getting my car tunned on friday, so i might run it again!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

blowngt

Established Member
Originally posted by 04svtsnake
ok since wiz cant make it on thursday, how about we also go to moroso on friday? let me know! im getting my car tunned on friday, so i might run it again!:thumbsup:

Either Moroso or Towers. Either way, I'm game!!!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
yea, public parking is my worst nightmare! I will not park next to anyone, if I got to the mall or something, I am all the way at the end. I dont trust anybody :mj: But when I saw your bada$$ 03 I knew I wouldnt get a ding :) I also cant make it thursday, I have to work :mj:

Mi Diablo

Need2Speed Racer
Established Member
Did I hear "Roll Race" somewhere in this post? Sounds like you guys need to come to Tampa! :D We get down n dirty every Wednesday, and Saturday Night.. And we have BMP (Bradenton Motorsports Park) that we hit on Thursday Test & Tunes sometimes.. :D

JP

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I was at work and I kept glancing out the front window and I saw a white 03' Cobra drive by a couple times, dont know if who ever it was saw mine in the parking lot, was just curious if it was anyone on here :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread