Time for an intro

badblackhemi

Established Member
Time for an intro (Twins!)

What's going on guys? I've lurked on the forum for many many years. Screen name kind of gives that away considering I was very young and had a hemi truck. Anyways, I had a 2011 GT/CS, sold that and bought a C6Z. Had all sorts of problems with it, fixed it, sold it and here we are. A few weeks ago I bought UnleasedBeast's 2014 GT. Basic list of mods is full suspension, built auto, and Armageddon twin turbo's. I only have two plans for the car that should be done by the end of the summer...sleeved shortblock and JPC fuel system. That's about all it needs to be an 8 sec full weight street car.(hopefully... it's always easier said than done!) Here's a link to his thread if you haven't seen it already. Look forward to meeting some of ya'll. I live about an hour away from Lurkin, TX so if you're close, we can hit up Pine Valley.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...4-GT-Armageddon-Twin-Turbo-Install&highlight=

Last edited:

badblackhemi

Established Member
Thanks! And you are right! I got screwed on my vette buy. It was really hard for me to buy another used, modded car. But I couldn't be happier with this car. It was exactly as described if not better. Troy was great to work with and has been very helpful with my questions.

Users who are viewing this thread