Time for another Louisiana meet!

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
goalie928 said:
Ill meet yall at the winn dixe in walker if yall dont mind a mach tagging along with yall

im the guy with the blue mach 1 i met some of yall at buffalo wild wings when we had 5 people show up :shrug:
I'm sure if they don't mind two ole lxs' tagging along, they won't mind a mach :beer: .

mikestoyz

Established Member
williecnc said:
I'm not going unless there will be some Bullitts there. I am tired of all these Cobra Mustangs.
sheet, how often do you see a bullit? bring it!

We should definitely pick a line up...like get the lightnings together, cobras together, LX's together, Machs together and the bullit(s)together. That would rock.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Mikestoyz, Dude, your car sounds so mean bro. Sounds like my bud's LX over here. He's got a 91lx w/ a Vortech on built motor. 422 to the wheels in his daily driver...not sure on his torque. It would be cool to have your car and his car together. Yours looks so clean. he's finally getting his to look better. Right now, he's a sleeper with the exception of his tag (FORSFED) and the et streets. I'm gonna keep track of the meets that you all have after this one so maybe i can show him where you all are. I'm sure he'd wet his pants to see your car and a fellow fox body bro.

:beer::beer:

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
Add my buddy Tripp to the list!!!! He just bought his brother's '94 Z28 and he says he is in for the ride :-D Just do not make fun of his Z.....STILL STOCK!!!!! I ran him in Biloxi while at CTC (on a bad tune no doubt) and I WASTED him.......So be NICE!!!

Later

mikestoyz

Established Member
SVTman75 said:
Mikestoyz, Dude, your car sounds so mean bro. Sounds like my bud's LX over here. He's got a 91lx w/ a Vortech on built motor. 422 to the wheels in his daily driver...not sure on his torque. It would be cool to have your car and his car together. Yours looks so clean. he's finally getting his to look better. Right now, he's a sleeper with the exception of his tag (FORSFED) and the et streets. I'm gonna keep track of the meets that you all have after this one so maybe i can show him where you all are. I'm sure he'd wet his pants to see your car and a fellow fox body bro.

:beer::beer:
thanks man. I put down 326 rwhp and that was with stock intake, no tune, 2 1/4 exhaust and a 9lb pulley. Right now I added a JMS chip with a mafterburner on top of that(zeitronix wideband), a GT40 intake, a 2.95 pulley for 12-14 psi, and a full 2 1/2 exhaust with a mac pro dump setup.
I hope I would see close to 400 rwp...probably 390 or so. I made 365 rwtq before, so probably close to 400 rwtq...
I have original paint, but its been kept up pretty good, but there are the rock chips on the front bumper with the hideous orange/yellow plastic poking out. Does he live in Biloxi too?

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
mikestoyz said:
but there are the rock chips on the front bumper with the hideous orange/yellow plastic poking out. QUOTE]
As soon as you sell it to me, I'll have the front cap re-sprayed :beer: .

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
Walker List

1. cobraRcraig :cryying: "I wannna L" :cryying: :whine:
2. 1fastformula :smmon: :fart:
3. Kezell
4. RAM
5. cobraprincess
6. goalie928
7. Tripps
Anyone else to add? :pop:

Been talking to Rusty or Troy at the warehouse ehh???? I figured since you added the smileys to me
laugh.gif

I heard you were dreaming about a black L pulling that snake around town.......Your true colors shine through :thumbsup: :poke: :eek:

Later

Last edited:

cobraRcraig

Established Member
1fastformula said:
Been talking to Rusty or Troy at the warehouse ehh???? I figured since you added the smileys to me
laugh.gif

I heard you were dreaming about a black L pulling that snake around town.......Your true colors shine through :thumbsup: :poke: :eek:

Later

off the wall dream huh. I see you been talking to Stepps huh?
I should go buy an L though. :banana:

mikestoyz

Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
off the wall dream huh. I see you been talking to Stepps huh?
I should go buy an L though. :banana:
I really cant think of any reason for someone not own one. But in my case it would be the difference between marriage and divorce:nono:

cobraRcraig

Established Member
yea Mike I hear ya.
If I got one I think that the sex level would go through the roof at my house.

Due to the fact that the wife would claim it as hers and I'd just play along. he he

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Hey Kevin, you still got that clay bar for me. Haven't done it yet so this weekend might be a good time? what do ya think..

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I gave it to Mr. Dwight up the road for the ole studebaker hawk but I can grab ya one at work tomm. if I can remember to get it. It'd deff. be a good time to do it. No rain in the forecast and a lil cloudy for saturday but you know LA, don't put your money on the LA weather. Can you call me tomm. sometime before 2 or so and remind me to get it, leave me a voicemail if I don't answer.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
mikestoyz said:
thanks man. I put down 326 rwhp and that was with stock intake, no tune, 2 1/4 exhaust and a 9lb pulley. Right now I added a JMS chip with a mafterburner on top of that(zeitronix wideband), a GT40 intake, a 2.95 pulley for 12-14 psi, and a full 2 1/2 exhaust with a mac pro dump setup.
I hope I would see close to 400 rwp...probably 390 or so. I made 365 rwtq before, so probably close to 400 rwtq...
I have original paint, but its been kept up pretty good, but there are the rock chips on the front bumper with the hideous orange/yellow plastic poking out. Does he live in Biloxi too?

Yeah, he lives in Biloxi also. Bought the car used and put around $20k into it. JMS built the motor and tuned it by dyno or so i heard. All the parts and motor were ordered from Summit. He has only the regular pulley as he doesn't wanna brake anything right now. His tranny is a stock AOD w/ 3.73's and said he would dyno higher if he was 5-speed. He says he only sees about 10-11lbs. His best time so far that i've seen is an 11.58 @ like 119ish. He needs new tires right now but other than that....it scares me sometimes. I'll stick to my slow a$$ lightning. He needs to get his arse on here and bs w/ some of you guys. He's hardcore Ford but appreciates any build. Am trying to drag him down to FFW but he's going to Ga. to have his A/C rebuilt.

Users who are viewing this thread