time to show off your wheels

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Chrome Saleens

1.jpg

Looks sick...those might be might next choice...

Vae_Victus

Established Member
I love the AFS 18" replicas. I'm hopin they bring them back soon so that I can order them. I've been holding off on 10.5 17's for the rears for some time cuz i dont wanna spend money on rims twice...not to mention tires as well.

Good thread...keep em comin!

Ralo

Established Member
I love the AFS 18" replicas. I'm hopin they bring them back soon so that I can order them. I've been holding off on 10.5 17's for the rears for some time cuz i dont wanna spend money on rims twice...not to mention tires as well.

Good thread...keep em comin!

Same here

rexisme

Established Member
20x9 20x10 Toxic wheels.. SOLD THEM!! Order 19x8 19x10 true forger victories..be here mid may

I've seen your car in person out in the Scher/Merriville area. Very nice ride man, I gave you a thumbs up, you acted like I didnt exist. LOL. I was in a VW passat at the time though.

mush4u

Established Member
I've seen your car in person out in the Scher/Merriville area. Very nice ride man, I gave you a thumbs up, you acted like I didnt exist. LOL. I was in a VW passat at the time though.
:rockon::rockon: im not like that man..i apologize!! most likely i didnt even see you give a thumbs up or i would definatly said thank you.....ill keep my eye out for it next time lol.....hope to see you around...im at all the indiana shows/cruises...stop by sumtime....again thanks for the comments and im putting a solid axle in now and just bought a set of stock calipers so i can roll my stock rims till the true forged get here....nothing fits with 14" brembo kit i found out the hard way:shrug::shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread