Time To Show your Slips! 03 Owners?!

Lprimo

PhotoChop Cookie Masta
Established Member
I wanna see all you super mod Cobras, KB freaks, and newbies like me post your TIME Slips MODS and RWHP.......I'd really like to see the progress from Eaton to KB blowers and factory Pulley to mods.
I have K&N replacement filter and Bassiani Cat-back exhaust.RWHP before cat-back 373hp...My very 1st pass at a track you see results below in pic....Holla back

Last edited:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Everything in sig, car #12

1140.jpg

Silver 03 Cobra

Don't have the slip scanned but I ran the following at FFW in VA a few days ago on a 100 degree day with a full tank of pump gas.

I had the car tuned by David from Superchips that data logged it while Jim from JDM drove it down the road at the same event. The car runs like it never has before. I haven't dynoed it yet. I am waiting to install a chiller for my heat exchanger and put the car on a bottle. Previous best was 485 rwhp SAE and 523 rwt. Engine mods are a 2.80 upper and a four pound lower, JBA 1 5/8 headers, 99/01 Bassani o/r x-pipe and catback, JDM CAI and Accufab TB. I run Motive 3.90 gears.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
My info is in the sig. Once I get the car back from JDM I will post the slip since it is in the car. Sorry. -Mat-

Users who are viewing this thread