Tinted tails are on, what do you think?

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
BEFORE-with sun setting, crappy I know

IMG_2498.jpg

AFTER- need to retake photography class :)

CIMG0020.jpg

Just a quick snapped cell phone picture as I was getting tore up by mosquitos.
I don't think they look bad at all, I bought them from a member here svt155
thanks to him it gives my rear end a little different look. I know I'm not the first one to do this on here obviously but I just wanted to try it out and see how it looks. They are a little darker than I would like but I'm ok with it I have no complaints.

If the red in the COBRA writing wasn't painted in I'd think about changing that as well but that is a pass for now.
Feel free guys have at it

Also put on the Maximum Motorsports Low Profile IRS Bolts, it was actually easier than I thought it would be.
Now time for tires and maybe new rotors and brakes..

Last edited:

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
I should have taken a picture with the brake pedal pressed to show how light/dark they are, I think because my car is black they look darker.

juzlookzfazt

Established Member
Just hope you're not driving in-front of a PO during the brightest times of the day lol. I avoid that shyt at all costs! Mine are a lot darker than I wanted too but look so good.

Evil_GT

KB-E85
Established Member
Car looks good, I need to get mine out and tinted. I have the tint, just havent done it yet.

I havent seen your car around, you should bring it out sometime! Tons of local meets/racing going on, all the time.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
looks silly, you should hand over your keys and let me drive it...

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
looks perfect. i love tinted tails! no offense but i thought your plate said PC *** lol

Sonic_GT

Established Member
I think the lights looked better red. The red bumper inserts stand out too much with everything else being black. jmo

Users who are viewing this thread