Tire suggestions

Carson45

Established Member
Im new to the GT500 world and was wondering what rear tires everyone would suggest? Want them to hook up well for street driving for the occasional pull. I would rather put some tires on the factory wheels if possible rather than get a whole new set for the rear.

GTMAN212

Established Member
I run Toyo R888R tires in the rear on mine with the stock wheels in the stock size and they are great, a little noisy but they hook.

44shelby

Established Member
Really depends on how much power the car makes and if there is any suspension mods done. If its a stock car and you are going to daily it and drive it in the rain a ps4 Michelin. If its modded and it is a weekend fair weather car that does freeway pulls then a r888r. If it is modded and you like dig racing then MT et street r's are more up your alley.

Most versatile tire is the r888r

Carson45

Established Member
Really depends on how much power the car makes and if there is any suspension mods done. If its a stock car and you are going to daily it and drive it in the rain a ps4 Michelin. If its modded and it is a weekend fair weather car that does freeway pulls then a r888r. If it is modded and you like dig racing then MT et street r's are more up your alley.

Most versatile tire is the r888r

I’m at 690whp. looking for the best tire to hook.

LS WUT

Established Member
If you can still get them I run Nexen Sur4G Drag Spec radials. I run them on my hellcat as well. They’re 275/35/20. They’re great, and provide great traction.

Users who are viewing this thread