Tired of waiting on clutch, got a Roush!

flS/R

Established Member
thread is useless without pic of wife sitting in car with big smile on her face :)

lol

very nice car and very nice that you have a wife who can appreciate having such a cool car

Stanglovin

There's no hate with a V8
Established Member
Wonder what the OP does for a living to be able to spend 70+k within a half hours notice..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

pcw

Established Member
Agreed.

WTF? I'm surprised that the OEM Recaro's aren't an option. :shrug:

Overall a very badass car though.

Recaro's are an option, 1595.00, Manual Seat, Not Power. Also, pretty sure you can't do Phase upgrades without the Aluminator option.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
We went to the local Roush dealer and as we walked up there sat the exact car she had described 30 minutes earlier, I was thinking you have to be kidding me!

Congrats! .. you know your Wife already knew it was there and reeled you in!! :poke:
LOL

Crowley

Planeswalker

Established Member
Congrats on the new ride! Hopefully you dont need to buy another clutch for hers....:poke:. Hope on the next C&C i'll get to see it?

I'll be at every C&C, they changed the location since there has been over 500 cars showing up and they need more room.

I got my car back on Friday and got to enjoy it for a short while, then the cooler line to the trans started leaking so I parked it for the weekend. I'm just going to enjoy UFC159 tonight and look at it later. The guys at RIP tuning did come up with a theory on why the 2013 clutches are failing though.

5Eight0shelby

SVT poster
Established Member
I'll be at every C&C, they changed the location since there has been over 500 cars showing up and they need more room.

I got my car back on Friday and got to enjoy it for a short while, then the cooler line to the trans started leaking so I parked it for the weekend. I'm just going to enjoy UFC159 tonight and look at it later. The guys at RIP tuning did come up with a theory on why the 2013 clutches are failing though.

Please elabrate? What is there theory?

Users who are viewing this thread