• A6....Wish i woulda went M6 for fun

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • A6...Love it, never going back to stick

Votes: 74 38.1%

• Total voters

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
I know, this thread has been all over the fricken place... some people are getting a little sensitive now ... haha

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
You auto guys dont put up much of a fight so we have too.

Yeah we don't have that I need to drive a manual to fill like a man mentality, like some of you manual guys have....I know for a fact I made the right choice in my decision to go auto but sounds like some of are trying to convince/defend yourself that you did the same. :shrug:

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
LMFAO @ saying manual guys feel the need to defend their choice... that is so bass ackwards

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
This thread is getting silly. I have not had issues with my manual at all. No clutch issue no issue at all. BUT!!!!!! Is not faster than the autos. And that pisses me off! Especially at the strip!!! I'm angry that I have a manual!

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
This thread is getting silly. I have not had issues with my manual at all. No clutch issue no issue at all. BUT!!!!!! Is not faster than the autos. And that pisses me off! Especially at the strip!!! I'm angry that I have a manual!

Then trade it.... lol. If being faster at the track is what is important to you, then you should get the auto. I def don't argue that fact, I just don't feel the same about what is more important. To each his own :beer:

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gVGbDEAnDyo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

for the younger crowd.

Lmao, not only were u able to remember that, but u were able to find it and post the clip! :rockon:

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
There are 2 guys here in OKC that have or (had) manual coyotes, and 2 others that have the auto. One manual guy is swapping to an auto trans, and the other manual guy just decided to sell the manual car and buy an auto car. Both of the other auto guys are still in love with our auto's. All 550-700 HP cars btw. Unless you are a die hard manual guy, that would be disowned by your family for driving an auto mustang, I say get an auto and never look back.

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
There are 2 guys here in OKC that have or (had) manual coyotes, and 2 others that have the auto. One manual guy is swapping to an auto trans, and the other manual guy just decided to sell the manual car and buy an auto car. Both of the other auto guys are still in love with our auto's. All 550-700 HP cars btw. Unless you are a die hard manual guy, that would be disowned by your family for driving an auto mustang, I say get an auto and never look back.

that must be hear say, rumors, or a myth. No such thing as people ditching the manual for the 6R80...

Users who are viewing this thread