To all SVTP DAD'S!!!

R1der

SVT Vet
Established Member
Happy Fathers day, greatest thing in the world is being a father. So what y'all have planned for tomorrow?

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
not much yet, we'll prolly do something last minute. happy fathers day guys! wife got me a set of 285's for D day!!!! they look good

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Happy dads day,

My son and I are going to my folks for breakfast then going to go do something fun. not sure what yet but we will figure something out!

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
actually gonna take my dad out shooting in the morning.

got me a new toy.... can you say Judge?? :dancenana:

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
A little brunch later this morn and a hammock from Brookstone but the kids wont get out of it lol.

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
thats awesome man! i have a citizens watch i bought back in 06' that i barely wear, i planned on saving it for him as well. Barely worn it and the leather isn't even cracked or molded. :beer:

hoamskilet

Established Member
Happy Father's Day boys. Part of my fathers day "gift" was i got to do whatever i wanted yesterday, which turned out be going out to breakfast and spend a few hours at bass pro shop :banana: I swear that place is a little slice of heaven. Today we're having a cookout for lunch at my folks place and dinner at my wife's parents. The wifey is upstairs with our 8 month old daughter putting together my gift, so we'll see what that turns out to be. Have a good one Dads

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Happy Father's Day to all the dads here. Love your children and receive their love as well. Dads are SO important. Have a great day! :)

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Happy Father's Day boys. Part of my fathers day "gift" was i got to do whatever i wanted yesterday, which turned out be going out to breakfast and spend a few hours at bass pro shop :banana: I swear that place is a little slice of heaven. Today we're having a cookout for lunch at my folks place and dinner at my wife's parents. The wifey is upstairs with our 8 month old daughter putting together my gift, so we'll see what that turns out to be. Have a good one Dads

Bass Pro Shop is an awesome store and very catering to children too. It's a very nice place for the family.

Users who are viewing this thread