Today was better than Christmas! FedEx man dropped off a package...

MineralStang

Established Member
I've been waiting all winter to finally get this bad boy ordered and now it's finally here! I can't wait to get to work on it. Will probably do some prep work during the week and put it on Saturday. :banana:

IMG_0540.jpg

Went with the 9lb kit since I still have the stock bottom end. Just hoping for 385-390 rwhp and I'll keep it there till later. It's going on this:

DSC_1293.jpg

Just wanted to share my excitement! I'll post up after all the work is done.

MineralStang

Established Member
Thanks everyone! I'm really excited to get it going! I already installed the BAP and I'm doing some other prep work. It's going to be on steroids for sure! I just want to enjoy the new found power for a while. :banana:

Congrats! Upgrade to a better H/E

Yeah, that was in the plans from the beginning, but it got pushed back to next year. I'm going to put a dual pass setup on the car when I swap it out.

tj4891

Established Member
good luck with install, you will love it!!!! i had one on my car for year now, one thing is get it tune on a dyno the chip they give in good but your car will run alot better with dyno tune

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
Sweetness! I have the 1.7 liter, and yours is bigger than mine, so you should easily be at 390 or more. It is a totally different car, Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread