todays the big day!

adamb258

Established Member
Well its finally here. Wedding is tonight at 7:30. honeymoon was postponed 2 weeks out for becuase i developed kidney stones this last week and had to have a stint put in and a surgery next week to remove them. but I feel much better the past few days then i have since the last surgery so all is looking well for tonight. We will still be going on a mini-moon for a day though. I just ask that you all keep us in your prayers.

thanks,
Adam

Last edited:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Congratulations and good luck guys... I hope that you start feeling better too..

We wish you both many happy days together !!!

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Congrats dude! About a half hour to go...I wonder what you're thinking right now, haha.

Good luck to both of ya!

adamb258

Established Member
thanks guys! Going in early in the morning for round 2 of surgery so wish me the best, this should be the last time.

adamb258

Established Member
well turns out i now have an infection from the stint so i had to wake up and get an IV for nothing. now im on antibiotics untill the 11th when i go back in for surgery.

DocSVT

Established Member
Congratulations

Congratulations on the wedding Dude, and sorry to hear about the stones

They can be a real bitch!!!!, I have passed them on eight (8) occations, up to 5 mm in size, wow that one was fun. Hang in there

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread