EVLSVT

Banned
agdcar5lh.jpg

Last edited:

Bert5.0

blah
Established Member
two-gun kid said:
damn you guys need to get over it, its a freaking movie.

Its not just a movie. Its a symbol of all of whats wrong with this world. :nonono:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
RoadZOmbie said:
is there any particular reason as to why they put a Skyline engine in there? :read:

So ricers can bragg and feel superior :nonono:

ragshockey88

Established Member
all the rice guys will be like

yo dat car waz hot yo im gunna hook up mah car like dat yo mah car is gunna be driftin on 2 wheels yo im gunna be up on dem 195's ferrr real yo

opticshadow123

Go Gators
Established Member
ragshockey88 said:
all the rice guys will be like

yo dat car waz hot yo im gunna hook up mah car like dat yo mah car is gunna be driftin on 2 wheels yo im gunna be up on dem 195's ferrr real yo

probably, but get over it.

InfraRed

Skyline
Established Member
haha one of the people i was with started yelling and that he was going to kill the script writer (in a full theater in the middle of the movie may i add lol) when that scene played. i definitely do not agree with what was done but after seeing the movie, it atleast makes me feel better knowing that the car wasnt already like that going into the movie and actually had some purpose as of why the motor got in there.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
this movie was horrible, a friend pulled the old ticket stub switch to get me in (I had no money and usually do not condone the sneaking into a movie). Anyways, I am glad I did not pay to see this.

Users who are viewing this thread