Tons and TONS!! Of Parts FOR SALE!! complete 04 engine, tranny, and wiring harness

lukem80

Established Member
hwystr said:
Maybe I'm confused, didn't all '04's get the dark grey or tan inserts (I thought light grey was '03 only) ?

Can you post/email a picture of the driver seat ?

I got a buddy with a 04 redfire and he has light grey inserts (the most common inserts)

99Blkcobravert

Established Member
Cobra EEC

msdcobra said:
Ya, but i'm leaving to go out of town tomorrow for a vacation. So I wouldn't be able to ship anything until Tuesday. I'll keep you up to speed and try to respond while i'm away.

Let me know when you get back and I'll Paypal you the money.
Thanks,
Mark

kennycoulter

Established Member
man i wish i would have seen this sooner. are any of the things in my signature still available from this car? please p.m. me or email me at [email protected]
edit: also need i think all of the brake lines that run underneathe the front radiator support, and maybe 1-2 3wiring pigtails. i dont think i wrote it in my sig, but basically everythign in the front including lights and header panel. how is the front frame rails? did the fenders get damaged at all? was the $200 price for both or each?

Last edited:

msdcobra

Cobra Shoppin'
Established Member
99Blkcobravert....I'll let you know about that, it is currently being held with the motor.

kennycoulter.....email sent

nxstang.....pm sent

Snake Eyes........currently on hold w/ IRS b/c i'm wantin to sell as a whole

Users who are viewing this thread